I'd love to learn about fellow blades.

Discussion in 'General' started by REIS, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Blades, as a collictive whole we are in fact quite an interesting bunch. I'd love for you all to share interesting things about yourself. Talents, philosophies, Achievments... What every you would like.

Ill start. I can solve a rubix cube and I think thats cool. Mainly because as a child it fastenated me. That is a trait i admire in myself, that I can follow through with interests. But sometimes I take them a bit over the top.

I'd also like to share another thing. I've gone through a great deal of loss in the past few years. I'm in my mid twenties and still in the midst of discovering myself. I'm fearfull that I will become like my father, but yet I admire him for his strenth and how he has handled terrible misfortune our family has met. I've been a member through this and never have brought it up, but I am proud of myself that I am still here to say this. Everyday is a fight, but I can whole heartily say that I am glad I am a fighter.

I love you all. Were all in this together.

Please feel free to share something about your lifes. We are blades, we don't judge.. we understand.

2. I like to smoke weed

I like to look at the stars

3. I can definitely relate. The stars bring much tranquility to me.

4. Do you like to smoke weed, too?

5. Well, Im an artist, I have a wee bit of musical talent, I enjoy fishing and other "outdoorsy" activities, I whoop ass at X-Men: Children of the Atom, and alot of people hate me for rather trivial reasons. :D

6. Yeah i just bought my second eigth this week. I've been masking relationship issues.
    Last year I never had to buy bud, because a friend who lived on my couch sold, so it kinda sucks. I don't like the feeling of wasting money, but bud really helps me relax. Which I don't know if thats what I should be doing. I'm kinda a lazy person as it is.. im healthy tho so it doesnt bother me too much

7. You sound like a cool cat. As you can tell from my signature I mess around with music a bit. I produce DnB and trance type music, along as play around with rap. I just love all types of music and play a variety of things.

8. I'm a younging been through A LOT of shit. Been smoking about half my life now. 1 more year of smoking and it'll be there :)

Hmm here's facts about me
    Tall and skinny. 6 foot 5'11
    Played football
    Ran track
    Originally from Philly
    Living in reading right now.
    Love smoke weed (who doesn't?)
    I write music been writing 7 years
    Played drums 6 years
    Tends to get in a bunch of trouble
    Im ALWAYS eating...stoned or not

Blunts>bongs>joints>glass bowl>metal bowl.

Can't wait to vape it up. OH YEAH AND TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!

9. I like everything artsy and I'm really into spirituality and general philosophy. My biggest problem is that I feel like I'm good enough at everything but not great at any :) I think a lot and can analyze people easily, it's a curse but sometimes feels good to know what's up. I'm basically a deep person but socially I'm very different, more like a clown or a let's get fucked up kinda guy

10. Happy birthday man!
    I write on a daily basis.
    Thats what keeps me out of trouble. :D

11. I've interacted with you in a few threads and I can definitely say that I think were pretty similar man.

Goodvibes man

12. Happy bday

13. What kind of music? Rap or what? I rap haha. Started off as poetry when I was younger for girls, now it's rap.

And thanks for the birthday wishes. Can't wait to get blown. It's 2 am right now, but tommorow I'm getting stoned. My cousin baught me a MFLB for my birthday. Best bday present ever!

14. #14 gobble wobble, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2013
    Me and a buddy were toking on his deck one night and we found a group of stars in the shape of a joint, complete with a cluster fuck right where the cherry would be. It's a sign

I love nature and being outdoors. Whether it's out on the lake fishing, going for a hike, cruising on the longboard or shredding down the mountain on my snowboard. These are the places where I feel most at peace with myself.

I have a real big soft spot for animals too :laughing:

15. I love the vibe of this thread ... Feeling better REIS I hope :)

I'm mostly baked and a goofball ...

16. [soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/automatedsystemrecovery/endo-the-world[/soundcloud]

and for somthing a bit deeper...

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/automatedsystemrecovery/gifted-1[/soundcloud]

17. Haha i've smoked in my back yard before, and shit you not just stared at the stars for hours with my friends. Just pointing out constellations and marveling in wonder.

I love to get on a montain bike and tear up my town when I'm back visting my parents. It's real small and the cops are dicks so we always clown around. All in jest of coarse.

18. [​IMG]

19. 25 years young
    5ft 10
    Male
    Names ross
    Ride Bmx 10yrs ,surfed 3,Used to skate for a yr while I had back issues after breaking my tail bone bmxing, play Xbox love fifa and worms ha it's a classic, live with 2 of my mates, im on my 1st ever grow. Have a new found addiction to GC.... Believe in evolution
    Used to be A computer technician for 5yrs
    Played football (soccer) when younger then fell outta luv with it, people was the problem hench the past 10yrs ave been non competitor sports and more bout have in fun
    Once sailed the Mediterranean Sea from France to turkey on a 30ft sailing yacht with 2 other friends
    Smoke joints and an occasional vape from my volcano
    Like dogs over cats
    I dunno what else ha

20. I have the same love for the outdoors ... Being in and around just pure nature is an entirely different feel :)

I love travelling ... Every lil chance I get, I try to take off to some place I have/haven't seen yet ... Infact, I'm travelling tonight again :D All nature where I'm going ... There'll be bike rides n treks as well :p