id like to say hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by undeadfred, Sep 13, 2009.

1. to all of you.

we all have something in common, and this thing we have in common, it draws us closer together. it seperates us, from everyone else.

i cant help but feel strong.

because when i come here, and get to read about all of these other people that do the same thing i do, even though it may be against the law, i know that i am being true to myself. i can look around[this forum] and see all these people just like me. we are not influenced by the mind control tactics used by our so called "community-leaders". and this allows us to percieve reality in a whole new way, a way in which non smokers can never understand.

it makes you aware. it brings a whole other part of your concsiousness to be experienced and we see things in different ways that just make sense! Thats why we do it right?

i mean, it just feels right, why shouldnt we have this?

if someone has not smoked cannabis or has not had a legitimate EXPERIENCE with it, then they should have NO say in whether or not this thing is good or bad. they have no perspective.

i want to meet everyone on this forum and shake they're hand. maybe even a hug. i just feel like were close you know? like, youre all my homies!!

i am positive that participating in this forum will be an awesome experience and hopefully i can make a few friends along the way.

peace through plants!:smoke:

-fred

2. Very well said =]