I'd be the envy of everyone if...

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Jul 2, 2003.

1. ... I had some clear plastic Nunchucka that i can put glow rods in.
    i can see it now... standing on the beach as the party rolls on, dozens of trippers and ecky heads coming up to me like zombie moths attracted to the light.. "ooooh oooh! can i have a go?"

please... continue the theme and add your own "I'd be the envy of everyone if..."s

2. I'd be the envy of everyone if i was god, because then i'd be like ZAP!!!!!! and they'd all be like i wish i was god and be like ZAP!!!! :D erm.......yup

3. I had an unlimited supply of the highest quality buds in the World because i would smoke it and not share! :)

4. ^now that's just mean! lol

i'd be the envy of everyone in the world if i had a big'ole plate of ribs!!! Good ribs!!!! IM HUNGARY!

5. ^ Not vegitarians!

6. screw the vegitarins! i need my meat! Okay fine ill change it, id be the envy of everyone if i had a big fat plate of ribs, and a side salad.

7. lmao, good one!

8. I'm just kidding.. though I really like that clear nunchukas Idea... Oh.. I know, I'd be the envy of everyone if I could read peoples thoughts hows that?

BB
    GB
    WLF

9. I'd be the envy of everyone...

...if I had a little Goat named Larry.

Or perhaps not.

10. id be the envy of everyone if i had an unlimited supply of pie, because everyone loves pie

11. i'd be the envy of everyone if i coulda come up with something as cool as a little goat named larry.