Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by n0t3n0ugh, May 4, 2009.

1. So I had a homemade bong that I added ice into. Ever since I hit that I couldnt stand smoking without ice. Any1 else have the same experience?

2. Nope. I like ice, but I can live without.

3. Well everytime I smoke without it it starts hurting my throat.

4. ahhaha i feel what your taking about. during the summer i got really used to smoke hookah. which has a super light smoke that causes pretty much no burning. prior to that i was a startight j or blunt smoker. so it toke a little getting used to when is stopped hookah and was back to j's.

5. Then use ice hombre.

6. dam at first i thought we were talking about meth hahaha. but ice bongs are the shit i love the way it makes your throat feel going down................ wow that was really really really gay.......... im gunna shut up now.