Ice Twists vs Pinches

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by rustyshack, May 28, 2009.

1. I'm trying to decide on a bong to buy but I'm not certain if ice pinches are worth finding a more expensive one, I found a pretty cheap one with twists. What do you guys prefer and can you guys post pictures of bongs with either?

2. Twists??? Pics?

3. Ice pinches vs twists . i prefer pinches . As long as its glass on glass who really cares

4. http://www.grasscity.com/img/products/flame_polished_logo_t.jpg

5. its probably all really just a matter of preference, ice pinches seem to be alot more common. my first glass bong actually had a donut hole in the tube to hold ice cubes

6. pinches seem more solid to me, and i think they look better, but, who cares, really?

used ice for the first time the other night, and it was incredible.

7. My vote is for pinches but really doesn't matter, I'de take one over the other for a better deal.

8. pinches are much simpler to make than a twist.

9. Twists look cooler. I have pinches on my bongs though, and they work awesomely fine. But between the two, I'd choose the twist.

10. twists look like they would be draggier but i dunno havent used one before

11. my ADS had something like a twist in it. It was more of just thicker glass in the center to stop the ice & not pinches or twists, but i liked it a lot. Less of a risk of dropping ice in & it breaking one of the pinches

12. Neither of them really affect the hits. I like how the twists look, but it also makes the bong more prone to breaking at the point of the twist.