Ice or Hot Water In Your Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Cobrinha, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Which do you prefer? I'm not too sure.

2. forgot the option for cold water+good diffusion:hello:

3. hot water is my favorite :smoke:

4. I meant cold water with the ice. lol

5. Hot water.

6. ice and cold water

7. Why hot water?

8. Out of all my years of hitting bongs ive never even heard someone suggest to use hot water. Whats the benefits I have been deprived?!?!?!

9. #10 mrgoodsmoke, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2010
    Yes please tell us. Hurry up I need to make sure you're not joking before I try this.

10. Hot liquid diffuses better. simple as that.

11. I use warm or closer to room temp water

12. I use room temperature water with ice in my bong 90% of the time. It's no specific preference in water temperature that's just how it works out most the time

13. Hot water with ice!!! Prime.

14. you definatly should try it. to me at least it just makes for a much smoother hit. i just turn my sink as hot as it can go and use that.

15. supposedly the hot water gets rid of carrnogins (not spelt right) more than cold water but not the thc........................
    op: add both to the poll I put hot water in the bottom and cold in to two percs

16. psshh,idk about ya'll but hot water is the SHIT~ :laughing: HAHAH,for real.no lie!try it.now.right now.go.:)

17. I've actually tried hot jasmine tea in my bong. It was weird.

18. Think I'll give the hot water a try tonight, then cast my vote.

19. Same here. :cool: I think the cool water in 2 perc chambers and hot in the bottom chamber is a good idea. I'll try both. :smoke: