Ice Hash with No Blender?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by bpayne, May 18, 2010.

1. I got a bunch of skuff from my recent harvest, I am trying to make some Blender hash, but I don't have a blender. could I still make it with the ice water stirring by hand and shaking? Is this possible or do I really need the power of a blender?

2. Check out the Martini Hash in the sticky topics.

3. I read that one all ready I don't have a martini shaker though, is that vital or can I still just stir it briskly

4. You could probably use a jar just fine and follow the same steps.

5. tight jar and shake the shit out of it for a good 5 minutes. its definetely possible.

6. #6 Mooner, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
    Grind it thru a kitchen sieve first. I tried hand crumbling dried buds but had a much better yeild with a sieve.

7. I fucked up so far, I used the ice and water and all of that, but I have nothing to strain with, no kitchen strainer whatsoever no coffee filter nothing. what do I do?

8. put it back in the fridge and go buy a strainer and paper coffee filters. It'll keep for days in the fridge.

9. Buy a set of four bubble bags. They will pay for themselves in the first extraction.