Ice Cube

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by killAss, Sep 8, 2005.

1. just an amazing rapper what else can I say, still keepin it strong through out the years, needs to but out a new album though some time in the mid future

2. yea first 3 albums are classics...after the 1st westside connections cd dropped he turned garbage

3. friday

im a big rap fan but for some reason i dont like the westcoast style

4. west coast is raw thats y some dont understand it,its not loved or clubed up its real street shit!! not a big fan of cube other than his films he knows what to do a a film producer,........for my the biggest west coast artist is ice t,i know he be acting and shit now but his first albums were st8 up G back in 87/88 some of u wer not born or just poped out then lol. but ice t og (original gangster)1991 is one of my fav old skool favs i lost hip hop not long after 1996' tupac and biggie were the last of the realist for a long time to come.........................drum and bass is were my heart is and my job but all go any way:)

5. trust me i dont like club songs, and in no way do i consider that true rap.

i just like the east coast sound better.

6. the prob wit west coast music is most of them aint even from the west wich is kind of a downer