Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ice cream

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mogwai, Jun 29, 2011.

1. I love this stuff when I'm high. Among my favorite things to eat high for sure. Guessing some of you might think the same? From what I understand you can make marijuana icecream but I haven't tried it (seems like it would be a bitch to make) and I really need to.

Anyway what's your favorite flavor ice cream to eat high? (aside from marijuana ice cream >.>) Mine may just be cherry vanilla, which I'm eating right now

2. Mint Choco-Chip

3. I work at Dairy Queen so I'm lucky to be able to buy a blizzard for half off and go smoke and then eat it haha.

Anyway, favorite ice cream is probably the butterfinger flavor.

4. cookies n motha ffuckin cream