Ice Catcher

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by doboy57, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Is there any way to keep the ice catcher in my bong from melting so quickly ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You mean the ice not the ice catcher right?  The ice is just going to melt man, no way to really slow it down. 

3. Smoke in a colder room? Don't set your bong in the sun? Aside from that Ron's right...

4. Put your bong in the fridge after each toke.  Or be like me and don't put ice in the bong, then it will never melt. :)

5. Thanks guys

6. #6 Old School Smoker, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    I smoke in the freezer unit at my local restaurant.

Lol i'm kidding. I always account for melting ice in my bong. Sometimes I do not put any water in it. Just ice. Sit outside in 100 degree heat, and in 5 mins I got icewater to filter my smoke.

But yeah, ice can be a pain in the ass. When I lived in Washington, we made snow bongs in the winter. Fresh clean snow is awesome to filter smoke in a bong. I'd bet it would make excellent bubble hash.

7. Yeah if you have snow access definitely make a snow bong. If you drop it just make another. Infinite bongs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. wish i knew haha my lady loves ice hits and its always melting and fucking up water level, thats just the way of the ice maan.

9. Use whiskey stones

10. I mean, you could get a bong with a glycerin coil to put in the freezer?

11. fuck glycerin coils. who wants to take fragile glass in and out of the fridge..

go to the dollar store and buy those little plastic ice cubes that are filled with water. freeze them for your bong and there you go. no more melting ice