I wrote a song about reciprocity...

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by NFloyd2357, Feb 4, 2009.

1. and it turns out that the intro i play on guitar, when recorded and played backwards, is all the same notes, just with the backwards sound - very awesome since its about reciprcity... and it gives the cool backwards guitar sound. Basically, the intro is the same as the outro, even though the outro track is the intro played in reverse. It still plays the same notes (harmoniously), only instead of the notes starting and ending, they end and then start. awesomeness. it also happens to be the best song i've ever written- lyrics and chords.
    regardless, i thought it was so cool how it coincidentally worked out that way. maybe it wasn't coincience?

2. It just works for so many things.

Thank you for writing a song about this most precious concept. I hope it brings much pleasure to you and your listeners.

Let us hear it someday, don't hide that shit.:cool:

"You've got to bring it to the People...Before they bring you down...Put a little Love in it!"

:)

3. word man, its a great concept, and i love how the song turned out. My friend and i wrote it about that, and how our minds seem to "connect" and "reach" eachother. i can honestly say its one of the best songs i've ever written (which holds no value here at the city lol but its cool). I wrote it very lennon like, and i never come up with cool lennon-like rhythms on guitar. Im psched, can't wait to get this song recorded. I will deffinitely share my music with you guys when its done. I just started my band less than a week ago, so its gonna take a bit, but ill post up in the music section once we get some stuff together. we've got 3 songs already and are recording. At first i was skeptical about the band, but after writing yesterdays songs, i got chills that made it so clear that music is my thing, and my bandmates and i work together on such a great level.

and almost all the lyrics i write pertain to threads here in S&P - i hope the people are ready for that kind of music again

4. Sounds awesome!
    Can't wait to hear your song(s). :cool:

5. Yeah, this is absolutely great, NFloyd2357! :) Truly a most valuable understanding, this reciprocity. :p