I would pay 500 bucks to see this.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Solipsist NPC, Jan 14, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

2 gay guys go to a Westboro Baptist Church protest, and butt fuck eachother right in front of them, all of them.

Once that happens, I can die happily.

Also, general WBC thread.

2. is this just your way of telling everyone ur gay?

3. Sooo you would pay $500 to see two gay guys fucking?

Oooooookay then... :hide:

4. Wait so did this actually happen, or are you saying it should happen?

5. I'd smoke em up after lol if they are still alive.

6. chinga la wey .....

7. someone should anonymously bomb their church when all 60 members are attending and that will be the end of their cult... why has it taken us this long to take initiative is my question!?

8. #8 Deleted member 97913, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
    Id pay for a bull and matador to fuck them all up the ass royally :metal:

Edit: Jesus mother of dumb asses no one is understanding OP lol.. They are all about hating fags.. so if two ultra fags fuck in front of em, they will melt into the ground waiting the return of the straightest most fag hating god on this side of the universe.

(i dont condone the use of the whord phag ) lol

9. this sounds better than watching two guys buttfucking.

damn OP

10. No, im not gay you homphobes.

Do you know who the westboro baptist church is? Do you know what they do? And can you comprehend how unbeilevably fucking awesome it would be to see someone do that in front of there protests?

[​IMG]

Please, take 2 seconds to just imagine, 2 guys butt fucking in front of that.

If your to much of a homophobe to admit that would be funny/great, then thats ok.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra_fAYl4Th4]Michael Moore vs Westboro Baptist Church - YouTube[/ame]

Say what you will about Michael Moore but I thought the sodomobile was pretty funny.

12. [​IMG]

13. Bro i have gay relatives so i aint no homophobe lol. They're from a town not 45 minutes away from my college, they've been tormenting us for decades, the media is just now starting to catch on. These dudes protested my sisters high school prom years ago for allowing a gay couple there. Yeah it pisses me off, but I just say whatever and don't give them hat they want: which is more attention.

14. it has nothing to do with homophobia... I have a couple of gay friends but thinking about them getting it on in front of a church is not something that should be thought about let alone actually having to watch it..

and no i don't know what they are all i know is its a church so that automatically means to me its stupid...

15. #16 qwerty man, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    Probably cause they're not worth the explosives needed? :confused_2:

anyway haha I got a funny story about those assholes

Three years ago they came to a town nearby for a gay soldier's funeral, so a bunch of kids filled super soakers with paint, hid in the bushes and fucked them up. They were all covered in pink and purple, paint in their eyes, their face and hair and shit

Then the kids just booked it hahahaha

16. This really is all they want. They are the definition of "any press is good press"

17. It's fucking disgusting they protest funerals of good men and women who are protecting their right to do so. They hide behind the first amendment and then just shit on the graves of those giving them that right. They're fucking genius at media manipulation though, most their views are radical more so for attention than for their actual beliefs... even though all of them are fucking crazy and believe some crazy shit

18. I just wanted to point out the sign that says "Don't worship the dead", but isn't Jesus, like dead?

19. Naw bro he got resurrected.