i would never kill myself but dont you ever wonder

Discussion in 'General' started by Marianas, May 8, 2011.

1. when i was in the depresed daze of what my life used to be that was all i thought about every day. just thinking about my very last seconds of being suffocated, and wondring if and how long sheer willpower could keep me alive. looking back now that all seems rediculus.

2. I don't wanna kill myself, but just try to fathom what it would be like to die and realize that there is no afterlife and you succumb to total nothingness. It's so hard to think, what would absolute nothing be like? Or imagine what the nothingness was before you were born, it's almost impossible to grasp that idea of nothing.
    But hey, fuck it, live it up while you can man...... so fuck dying. i Doubt it would be fun if anything ahaha

3. I have meditated upon what it would be like to cease to exist.

Strange experiece.

4. I don't know but once in 7th grade the class was playing a game where everyone connected hands and you had to run through it. I ran full force but they raise there hands to my neck, clotheslined me. Hit my head real hard on the floor. Was down for the count. All I saw was gold lining & orange clouds and shit, my body felt really fuzzy, I woke up and said "I'm dying!" lol that shit was terrifying.

5. who knows. We wont remember it afterwards anyway. Does anyone here remember what it was like before you were born?

6. Energy never dissappears nor does it appear, something must happen to all those electrical brainwaves or even "soul".

7. its the biggest mystery of all! I am assuming nothing happens at all, do you remember what it was like before you were born? Life went on before you were born same thing will happen when we die.

We don't choose when we live and we don't choose when we die.

PS

Suicide is a pointless selfish thing..

8. #48 Alrex, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Good post. This is exactly what I wonder

I believe sometimes the energy turns into a built up replay. Some people call it ghosts, but just plain energy has no brain so it can't make decisions or have feelings.

9. My guess would be the first 120 seconds after you take big hit and indulge in some Divine Moments of Truth. I would compare that to dieing but in a good way? Not sure shit was nuts.

10. no, the energy you produce in your body is only transfering chemical energy ie atps into electrical/heat/kinetic etc

when you die you lose the heat you retain in your body and the process stops so the chemicals stay as chemicals

11. I've always wondered if I'd still hear and see immediately after I die because of the brain still active for a while after you die and all.

12. Like nothing duh

13. That is such a simple perception of our reality, I believe there are some things that are simply there and are beyond the imaginable, provable and they might not even "exist" with todays tech.

There are even some scientist who said they have found the exact weight of a persons soul or even the percentage the soul takes from the human body.

14. post a link for that because im curious but until you convince me otherwise, your conciousness is still a by-product of biochemistry

15. #55 Deleted member 288974, May 9, 2011
    i've been far too cynical after realizing this in like 6th grade. better than believing elaborate lies and shit to make myself feel better , at the expense of others (usually) no less.

16. brb fork in socket

17. my parents were atheists lol

me at 6 years old "is grandpa going to heaven???"
    my dad "nope he's still in the ground where we put him."

18. I wonder all the time and I have come to the conclusion that nothing happens after you die. It's just nothing.

19. i know i mean while you're dying but not dead yet

20. #60 Tha Come Up, May 9, 2011
    Once u get passed the furst.and to OP i didnt read the title fully lol i think killing yourself is the coward wayy.