Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I would like to thank all of you

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rowdyt89, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Thank you to everyone who took the time to help me out. It meant alot to me, and I want you to know that I greatly appreciated it! I picked up an at home drug test from walgreens, and was freaking out while waiting for the results. I woke up this morning, and pissed twice before taking the test, and avoided all liquids (didnt wana waste any loot and come up with a diluted result.) After waiting a couple hours, it was time to piss.

Heres how it went:
    NEGATIVE RESULTS FOR DRUG TESTED (THC)
    Negative: A negative result is indicated by two (2) rose pink color bands (of any intensity), one in the control region AND one in the test region. This result means that the urine screened negative. REMEMBER- EVEN A VERY FAINT LINE IS A NEGATIVE RESULT.

What does a negative test result mean? This means that if the sample was collected properly and if the test was performed according to the directions, then probably the drug screened was not present in the sample.

I got nervous because the line was very faint, but then I read about how it can be very faint, just as long as it is there.

Thank you everyone, and have a nice day.

2. you have a nice day too...

3. vagina boob

4. this.

5. this x 3

6. i hate to burst your bubble but at home drug tests are NOTORIOUS for being negative most of the time. (they dont work very well)...