I would like to introduce myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by fiftythree, Jan 26, 2013.

1. I'm new to all this posting and rules I have no idea what I am doing. I am known as fifty three. that's my age. I live in Tacoma Washington yea where the pot law passed for getting high. My problem is a bit more complicated than getting high. I would love to have a bowl but It makes me tweak and peak. I have severe DDD, degenerative disc disease. the surgery is barbaric. now I am facing yet more surgery. they want to do more fusing. It takes two years to recover. and the bullshit goes on. My Doctor my regular doc not a Pot doc gave me a script for medical Pot. that was really cool but I don't want to smoke it. I have chronic lower back pain and I have thought about using my pistol grip shotgun many times. But that would leave a huge mess. I just don't want pain anymore. I've been on all the controlled subs. I have everything wrong with me and nothing right. I have glaucoma. I have the back problems. I have sever depression. this intro is doing me in I just need to know is there anyway I can use pot without smoking it to relieve pain.

2. #2 AR Toasty, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2013
    Welcome to GC. :wave:

Holy smokes, you're fallin' apart, man! Definitely get on that herbal remedy. Are you really experienced with pot? You say it makes you tweak, but maybe you just haven't found the right strain yet. Different stuff (hash included) will give you different effects. And you can definitely get the benefits of weed without smoking it. You can vaporize or have it in edibles - there's a lot of great recipes here on the forums.

Whatever the case, hang in there. You've just got to find what works.

3. #3 stayst0ney, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2013
    Invest in a vaporizer or you can buy some edibles from the club(marijuana dispensaries). good luck OP :)

4. My friend! Relief is here. Get a high CBD strain to medicate with all day and a strong Indica strain for evenings. There are lotions, tinctures, edibles, many options.

Stay positive! All is well in your world. Help is here. *hugs*