I would appreciate some input

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by stevenRLC, Apr 30, 2015.

1. These are the same exact age 1 is a cookie cut 1 is Gorilla glue both bagseeds I didn't label them so I don't know which is which I'm beginning 2 get worried with the smaller 1 it's not nearly as big and is starting 2 b a bit yellow

Attached Files:

2. Do you have drainage holes in the bottom of the cups?

3. Just 3 with a thumb tack

4. Did you fertilize them?  What kind of soil?

5. #5 Anatman, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
    I'm thinking maybe waterlogged. The little light they're getting being on your windowsil is why they're still pretty small and skinny.

I think your best bet is to transplant them into a container with bigger holes/their final container.

I would up it to at least 5 or 6 pencil sized holes

7. They're big enough? 4 the final pots?

8. They're certainly not happy where they are. Put them in a 1 gallon or so pot into a well draining soil and make sure they get plenty of light.

J

9. outside?

10. #10 Anatman, May 1, 2015
    Last edited: May 1, 2015
    Is that where they'll be growing this year? What's the weather like there, high/low temps?

The facts are: You have them on the windowsil, get more light on them if you want them to grow in any other form other than long and lankey and puney, if it's too cold to put them out, then buy a couple CFL bulbs and throw them under those.

The cups you have them in have little drainage so I bet there's some mud sitting on the bottom of your cups and this starves the roots of oxygen and can be a cause of why your plants look so. The best way to deal w/ the drainage is to transplant them into another container with better drainage (more aeration in the dirt/more & bigger holes in the cup/container).

11. I am trying 2 do full sun it's about 90 degrees during the day 55 60 at night I'm using Dr earth & a rice hull compost mix

12. Temps are fine then. Put them outside in larger containers of well draining soil, burying the stems a little to make them more stable.

You might want to ease them into the 90 degree full sun though. I'd go partial sun for a few days just to make sure they don't get too much too fast but within a week you can just keep them in full sun all day and they'll love it.

J

13. how many hours should I leave them 4 the partial sun

14. Does it matter when I transplant them

Start off with just a couple hours of sun and then bring them in or put them in the shade.  I like to set my tomato transplants on my porch so they get a few hours of sun in the morning and then shade the rest of the day.  Gradually give them more full sun, increasing a few hours each day.  I would imagine you could harden them off to your temps in about a week or 10 days and then be ready for transplant.  

16. I left them with my cousin the last time I posted since then I believe he has been neglecting them I came this morning and now they are like this am I fucked?

Attached Files:

17. "Am I fucked"

I guess it depends on how prepared you are. If you have some larger containers and a decent soil mix them transplant them into some good soil and larger containers. Put them in some partial shade to let them recover a little bit and you'll probably be okay.

If you're not prepared and you try and keep them in those same little containers then yes, you are completely fucked.

It's all up to you.

J

18. I agree with jerry, get them out of those damn cups dude [​IMG]

There seems to be new growth happening at the very top, so take care of that and they'll be fine.

To do so, you need to transplant them into a bigger container today.