Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I wonder?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nomoredoubts, Jun 26, 2012.

1. #1 nomoredoubts, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
    I wonder what stoners hundreds or even thousands of years ago where like, whether they had their own little groups or if they would use weed for any particular reasons.

My theory is that there are lots of documented positive cannabis use from over the last 5000 years of its known use from our ancesters but the government have destroyed or hidden away any documents that show this plant in a positive light, I mean come on we cant be the only stoners around that have worked out just how beneficial this plant actually is, the truth has been kept from us for to long now, cant believe I fell for all the bullshit propaganda and lies at one point in my life.

2. I bet they used to hotbox the entire white house

3. naa they prefer their whisky and cigars

4. Weed has the potential to unlock your mind if you let it. I think that scares people who want to make a lot of money off of everyone - hemp would make a lot of people go out of business. The original declaration of independence was written on hemp, it's disgusting to see how big business has totally manipulated everyone. At the end of the day, bankers created a system that allowed governments to generate debt with the loans that THEY give to YOUR government. Think about how C.R.E.A.M. and you might begin to understand why weed is lied about so much and things like reefer madness exist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjZRAvsZf1g]Wu Tang Clan "C.R.E.A.M." - YouTube[/ame]

5. yep it makes you realize how much of an asshole you have been your whole life and this insight mixed with societies brainwashed view on weed and how we are looked upon as dirty scum by some mixed with smoking to much to quick of course is what causes peoples freak outs/paranoia etc its not the actual weed. If you let it it has the potential to make you a much better person in life.

6. I bet everybody did, it wasn't even thought as a counterculture thing

7. #7 RVD420RVD, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
    [quote name='"Buddery"']I bet they used to hotbox the entire white house[/quote]

Duuuuuude that'd be sick!