I won...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lauraisfrknawsm, Dec 31, 2010.

1. a claw machine animal today..... my first one ever...

it's cute too, it made me excited to finally win one...

Just thought I'd share :)

[​IMG]

2. good work
    i won at the claw machine once a long time ago.
    :wave:

3. I've always tried...and always failed... I was proud of myself... my son went to a candy claw machine and blew my mind, he won 2 pieces of candy (this claw machine was so bogus, it had a little claw, but even smaller pieces of candy) but he got 2 out! He's only 3 too, I was amazed. My boyfriend even tried that one before he did, and that's when I thought it was impossible.... buuuut not for my genius baby :D

4. is it male or female and what is its name?

5. i never win those damn change thieves! i always end up spending 2-3 dollars on it because i lose grip of the leg or ear haha

6. from the candy claw machine to the laboratory! genius baby in the making
    :yay:

ugh i gotta go to bed

7. His name is the giraffe...and he is male

Lol we spent way too much on claw machines... but it was fun.. my boyfriend also got a weird ant looking thing lol we tried to get a Domo or a penguin but they were jammed tight in the rest of the animals

8. a giraffe with green ears and hooves, awesome. and also i think its obvious by the picture that thats a female giraffe.

9. No way, he's a male... and I know I love his lil green haha! His tail is green too

10. Domo would be dope

11. the one you want the most is always all the way in the back or very stuck under a whole bunch of repeats lol

12. I know... he looked so soft too... haha! He was right on the edge of the lil drop box, but pushed up against the wall, where the claw couldn't possibly go...

13. The only thing that photograph is missing is the other 90% of a pretty girl

14. i won once. it was because for some reason whoever filled it up put the things over the plasic cage keeping them in. i ran into the machine and hit it and one fell down. i count that as a win in my book ;)

15. Show the mustache tat?

16. Congratulation!

I'm terrible at that too... Won once... Was so proud too. It was in front of my kid also. Know the feeling.

:)

17. The ClaaaAAaaAaaaWWwwWwWwwww....

18. is that a mustache i see?

19. Hey, that's really strange. I was out walking my friends dog yesterday and found a toy exactly like that sitting in a tree.

20. The first time I won one of those I was trippin my balls off on 2CE and won a purple and gold stuffed elephant. I couldn't handle it and threw it out the window on the way home so I wouldn't have to ponder how it existed and came into my possession the following morning.

I ended up walking down the side of the road a few days later trying to find the lost piece of my night, to no avail. I don't fuck with claw machines anymore