I wish you could have seen the popo's expression...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fun4everyone, Feb 5, 2009.

1. I had a search warrant the other night done at my home. I grew 1 plant last summer in my homemade 125W growbox. Apparently I was being surveiled for several months. They claim they found a "stem" in my trash.

Cost of a bong $40

Cost of a pipe $10

Cost of investigation, probably several thousand if not tens of thousands of dollars.

Expression of the popo's when they realized all I had was a bong, pipe, NO plant or NO stash ? Fucking priceless !!!

Of course they had to give me a paraphernilia charge. At 46 with no record, I feel honored. A few retarted sat. classes and money will whisk it away.

Would it be safe to assume that I will be under the radar forever with the local police/sheriffs as far as growing goes ? It sucks caus I was looking forward to growing my white widow and blue cheese seeds that arrived the DAY AFTER ! Oh well, I least I have them in a safe cool place away from home. If they were here the day before and were taken, I would have been REAL pissed.

My guardian angel was looking after my family and I. Blessings to the mighty guy in the sky.......................

2. police these days.. why were they going through your trash?
    at least they didnt come a month later, then you would've been busted for the plants

3. Man, grow those seeds, just not in your home. Not trying to tell you how to live here, but I'd assume the 5-0 is still watching ya. I'd sure love to see those plants though, and I'm sure you'd love to smoke them!

4. They didnt take the PC? Nice.
    A friend of mine keeps a fat subwoofer magnet near by just in case.

5. What the fuck they actually take your computer sometimes??

6. Dude, I builded a $1800 Gaming/Workstation PC here..
    I swear to god if mine got ceased, some motherfuckers would die!!
    lol :smoke:

7. What do you think aroused their suspicion that you were growing? Especially only 1 plant? I doubt they found shit in ur garbage.