Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i wish vaporizers were more common

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jkief6, Oct 11, 2008.

1. I just wish more people liked vaping more often

2. That sucks. All my friends know I have the volcano vape so every time they come over they are all so eager to use it because it gets them so ripped. Its because they are not used to the vapor and it gets them fucked up. So that sucks that your friends I guess don't like vaping? If so then that sucks. I love it and vape like everyday.

3. people love vaping, just usually can't afford one or are too lazy to actually go buy one.

4. I love my vape. My friends always want to use it when they come over, but me and 1 other friend are the only ones who have them. Most people either don't want to spend the money on a decent vape or still have problems with parents finding it I've noticed..

5. I love my vape. EVERY single session I have in this thing, I find that after about 2-3 hits in I'm sitting there saying in my head "fuck I feel great right now. I love this thing." And that's before I even get really stoned.

From what I've been told vapes cost too much, and aren't for "true weed smokers" since you aren't smoking out of a piece/joint/blunt. Obviously the latter reason is bullshit, but it's what I've heard.

6. Amen to that! Vapes don't really cost alot ... people just need to save up a little, leave the herb in recess, let the tolerance die down ... then use the saved money and vape vape vape!

I've been a loyal disciple to vaping since I realized how much better it is for my lungs :D

7. I thought I would be one of those "never smoked again" people.

For 2-3 weeks after I got it I didnt smoke at all, but I realise I enjoy burning it.

Vapor, being a more airy, clean feeling high is what I use during the day.
    At night I hit the heavy sticky indicas in the pipe. Those strains dont vape well most of the time anyway.

8. I love using a vap, its just not too often I get the opportunity to.

Definitely going to be getting one once I get money together.