i wish people would chill

Discussion in 'General' started by chiefMOJOrisin, Oct 20, 2007.

1. I don't understand why people go on and on about bullshit. bullshit that should be posted in its own bullshit forum..... oh wait!!! there is no bullshit forum!!

keep it out of the threads people start!!!!!!!!!!

i started a thread about an idea for a self-lighting ciggarette. it was going great until people started talking shit and talking about the forbidden. By 10 replies the meaning of the thread was lost and by 30 the thread was closed.

i just wish people could keep their bullshit to themselves. if you can't, keep it the fuck out of my threads.

thanks RMJL........

-cmr-

2. yeah dude i feel ya. there alot of immature people on here who use other peoples threads to get out all their personal BS. i dont care about someones personal BS unless they share it with us in a thread.

btw im not a smoker but that self lighting cig idea is sick. and yes it can be done, just not safely. immagine if a package wee to open with wtie phosphorus, someones pocket would catch on fire!

haha but seriously if you do that you can also incorperate that into rolling papers!

3. I've lurked on this forum for a few days and just signed up but I find that most of the users here are pretty cool, though I do see the ones you talk about. They usually try to act cool but end up just sounding stupid, especially when you can clearly tell they are underage by the way they type. It should be a rule here that you have to TRY to use periods and form a cognitive sentence. I mean seriously, I read some of the posts here and these people just seem plain DUMB. I've smoked for quite a while too and I get that 'shit stupid' high, but god damn..at least I can form a few words to make a recognizable and understandable sentence.

4. Pandoras box?