I Will Reveal the Next U.S. President...

Discussion in 'General' started by bkadoctaj, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread sucks.

2. lol I\'m serious. Doubt what you will.

3. dont make threads in multiple sections trying to promote your thread in a different part of GC... especially if the thread is trash and makes no sense in the first place

4. Don\'t criticize what you don\'t yet understand.
    I intend no harm with anything I do.

5. Yes sensei, one day I hope to have the truth revealed to me so I can be as mighty as you :rolleyes:

6. Good, then you are on your way. :rolleyes:

7. rofl.. i dont understand all these people who register on forums then claim to have some divine power. what a fucking joke.

8. Yes, a cosmic one indeed.

What Truth is said in jest!

By the way, do you try to understand us?

9. okay conficous.

conicous say this thread suck balls....

10. No he wouldn\'t. You know that.

11. He never claimed to have divine power. He claimed to relate to those who felt enlightened and offered to share a hypothesis based on awareness, intelect, and logic.

This was a good post and positive contribution until the second half. Name calling and disrespect are two of the biggest problemsin this forum aside from the close-mindness.

If something makes no sense to you, that is entirely your fault if you have not made an attempt to understand it. You didn\'t even ask this guy what he was getting at and I highly doubt you messaged him here or through IM.

To the OP, I\'m sceptical about what you have to potentially say, but I\'m definitely willing to listen to what you have to share, and hear your argument. I\'ll IM you later.

12. The answer awaits you. :)

13. I see nothing intellectual or logical. Why? Because HE IS NOT SAYING ANYTHING AT ALL. Literally. Nothing.

You and me both. If only he would say SOMETHING!

;)

14. Have you ever read the Dao De Jing? If you have, you might recognize that I say everything by saying nothing.

15. I hope you\'re not religious, or this statement is insanely hypocritical. That goes for any religious people that agree with that statement. If you do, you are bleeding hypocrite. Don\'t you dare...

16. I thought you did not need to read anything? But I do? Sucks to be me I guess.

Oh wait, apparently, I do not need to read anything either! Awesome!

17. Where do you see me saying you \"need\" to do anything?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.