I will NEVER stop smoking pot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by All Indie, Jan 25, 2009.

1. #1 All Indie, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    I keep seeing all these threads about people having to quit bcuz of parental reasons, money problems etc, for me though, i can keep all these things intact and not let pot own me like it does to many on this site. Im a senior in high school (already accepted to two of the schools ive applied) 3.5 gpa, work 20-25 hours a week as a host at a bertuccis restaurant, keep my girlfriend happy, and still have time to enjoy the lovely, lovely ganja.

I just want to see how many of you out there are in the same situation, i love mary jane its awesome! to say the least lol i consider myself very lucky to be where i am atm

ps. this is in NO way me bragging... i'm a sympathetic person and i was once a poor shmuck and had similar problems as many have had on here. lol

2. you will when you die.

3. lawl well.... ya, thats just a given? atleast i thought so.

4. I feel the same way, and I'm in a similar situation. I'm probably going to have to take a break after college though, most places drug test these days.

5. I'm right with you. I'm actually going job hunting today but I'm in college making at least a B average, I've not committed any crimes (marijuana withsatnding of course) and I pay all my taxes. Sadly, I'm living with my parents because I switched schools in the middle of Winter Break and didn't have time to look for a place on such short notice. Even then, I do my own laundry, I keep my room fairly clean and I can interact with my family.

I can't wait to get hired because then I'll be able to smoke without fear of drug tests.

6. HEY ITS THE SAME HERE I HAVE 3.2 GPA AND IM IN HIGH SCHOOL ALSO I JUST RECENTLY GOT CAUGHT AND MY BOYFRIEND AND I BOTH SMOKE SO DO MI PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS DO U THINK ITS APPROPRIATE FOR THEM TO GET MAD AT ME FOR SMOKIN BEFORE GOING TO SCHOOL AND YES I MANAGE MY GRADES AND ALL ALSO AT ONE TIME I WAS ALLOWED TO SMOKE :smoking: AND WE LIVE MITH MY GRANDPARENTS HEY ITS MI FIRST DAY SIGNING UP CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME ANY HELP

SIGNED,

A CONCERNED SMOKER :confused:

7. yeah, luckily my job doesn't drug test (75% of the employees smoke pot or do various other hard drugs lol).

good luck on the job search peppie, i was VERY lifted for my interview... literally walked in after a blunt, i wasn't aware i was having an interview that day lol but it worked out

8. How anyone can get A's or B's in college classes while choking is beyond me.

9. So are you going to be working there your entire life?
    Thats cool I guess.

10. My job drug tests. It's nothing a quick fix cant take care of.

11. better knock on wood..

12. QFE. Unless you are self employed, or making killer money working for someone who is and doesn't test, chances are you'll be facing a job that DT's regulalry. I've mostly worked in factories, both good paying nice factories and low paying crap factories, and all of them give random DT's. My last job (lab manager) didn't DT, but it was not the kind of place you would want to work at for the rest of your life. I feel the same way though, I don't think i'll ever truly quit, but i'll definitely continue taking t breaks every now and then, and if I end up at another job, i'll be taking a break until I can learn about their DT and when they give them.

And just another thought, almost all jobs now DT if you get hurt on the job, and if you fail, you can forget about that nice insurance plan covering you.

Not trying to be a naysayer, quite the contrary. Just looking to inform and give food for thought :)

Stay safe! :smoke:

13. I don't think a 3.5 GPA is much to brag about :s

14. I suppose you could bury him with a fat ounce of Northern Lights and a RooR....... anyway, i thought the bible said God was cool with weed? :p

15. If you don't want to be DT'd..
    Just come work in Canada.
    I've never heard of a single person being DT'd.
    I'm sure they would for employment with the police or a national sports team..but otherwise..nobody takes a piss test around here.

16. Man i wish i lived in Canada sometimes :rolleyes:.
    Who knows maybe sometime in the future.