I will be trying an LSA extraction.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Journeyman, Jul 24, 2009.

1. I have decided to try the psychedelic known as d-lysergic acid amide, or otherwise known as LSA. I'm gonna try the tea extraction because i dont feel like fumbling around with the ether and alcohol and whatnot. Personally, I think LSA has a lot of potential and many people do not properly ingest the drug (IE, eating the seeds straight up).

So i was wondering if any of you blades have tried LSA and what the experience is like in your own words.

Also, if the trip goes well i am planning on growing the flowers and using the actual flower to make the tea.

For those who are not familiar with LSA: Erowid LSA Vault

2. I tried it once, along with smoking lots of weed. Me and my friend spent like an hour doing crazy shit and grinding up seeds in random ways and we finally just ate them all. I definatley felt the potential. When looking in the mirror my face would make wierd distortions and starnge colors would appear. We took a small amount (approx 200 seeds). It felt similiar to my first dxm experience where I didn't take enough but felt the potential, and when I tried dxm again it was awesome. So I expect my next LSA experience to be quiet fruitfull.

3. yeah exactly! I always here about people not dosing enough, or too much, or they dont ingest it properly. But i bet it has alot of potential.

4. #4 BDizzle, Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2009
    ive done lsa, it was like mush but more figity and uneasy feeling. overall didnt like it and dont recomend it. but doesnt hurt to try

5. I've had a few friends who have tried to get me to do a LSA extraction with them before, and like you said most people fuck it up... :eek: If you have a successful experience/extraction hit me up with a PM with whatever tek you used for extraction and all that good stuff pleas sir. :D

6. Can you pm me a link to the instructions for this "tea extraction?" I googled it and the first thing that came up was...this thread haha

7. type in "LSA teabag extraction" on google and see if that works :hello:

8. I tried a water extraction and followed the steps perfectly but it didn't work :(