Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I will be one day in Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ViktorL11, Sep 6, 2012.

1. What should I do?

2. SMOKE WEED. lol

3. Smoke some Marijuana. I heard it's the tits.

4. What shouldn't you do?:cool:

5. #5 ViktorL11, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    Any tips? Best cofee shops? Should I go to the Van Gogh museum after smoking? Should I smoke before I take my train to Berlin?

I'm also going by myself, I usually love smoking by myself but with a good amaount of munchies, videogames, movies, music and my bed. Any tricks for having an enjoyable high while I'm alone in a foreign country?

6. I just had a buddy come back from a trip. He says the night scene is the shit over there, but you may get burned out on electronic music because that's mostly what they play. Smoke, party, enjoy!

7. smoke all of the weed, drink all of the booze, fuck all of the biddies

/thread

8. Make sure you bring your biggest boombox and your best Slayer cd's for all to hear

9. [quote name='"ViktorL11"']Any tips? Best cofee shops? Should I go to the Van Gogh museum after smoking? Should I smoke before I take my train to Berlin?

I'm also going by myself, I usually love smoking by myself but with a good amaount of munchies, videogames, movies, music and my bed. Any tricks for having an enjoyable high while I'm alone in a foreign country?[/quote]

Make some friends at the coffee shops! And Fuck ya go see the art, see the architecture, see the slutty women behind glass walls! Take lots of pics to pass time and keep yourself interested cuz your by yourself! Be safe around ghetto neighborhoods, and remember STAY HIGH this is vital in your stay at the 'dam.
    Some good shops ive heard of are grey area and the dolphin. Greenhouse is another GREAT place, seen that place featured in many a coffee shop films. This article should also help you.

http://goamsterdam.about.com/od/barsmusicnightlife/tp/bestamsterdamcoffeeshops.htm

Have fun man, keep us updated

10. Smoooooke it up and go to the red light district and get soooomeee!

11. go to the greenhouse its a must they have the best weed in amsterdam trust me you wont regret it :D

12. Amsterdam? That's awesome bro I've always wanted to travel around Africa

13. Not to bum you out...but didn't coffee shops get banned to selling to visitors?

14. Dont make it obvious your a tourist... Btw...

15. No they did not.

16. You would have to visit Grey Area. A tiny coffeeshop, not really one for sitting down in but definitely the best weed in the dam.
    Abraxas, Dampkring, Barneys, Voyagers are some of the best from what i remember too.

Paradox is definitely worth a visit - didnt make it there myself but its meant to have the strongest edibles in the dam (although these are still only 1.25g each).

Vondelpark is definitely worth a visit on a nice day. In fact i spent most of my time there the 2 times ive been. Its amazing getting absolutely stoned and tripping off other magic consumables for a day, coming out at a completely different entrance than which you came in and being completely lost and having to discover your way home, as amsterdam is an amazing place to explore.

17. BBC News - Netherlands judge backs cafe cannabis ban

They're in the process of banning tourists buying bud in coffee shops!

So just check that the place youre going to has a coffee shop allowing tourists.

Anyway, enjoy your stay in the 'Dam! :)

18. I spent 2 weeks in A-dam this summer. Essentially every Cshop listed so far is touristy as fuck, and to be honest, with the exception of Grey Area, the weed in these areas isn't anything special.

Here are my two recommendations
    1) Katsu Coffeeshop. It's off the beaten path and as a tourist I got some "looks" when I first walked in, but this is (imo) the best weed in the city and great spot for a solo traveller to hang out. Its a bit of a hike from central Amsterdam, but I made the walk every day once I found it.

2) Grey Area. It's a hole in the wall, really, but its in a great part of Amsterdam right along the canals. Stop here and get the Chocolope before walking the Jordaan dams for an hour. Also, its owned by 2 Americans.

Have fun man. Best place in the world.

19. I tried this one green plant stuff. I dont know remember what it was, but it came with me and my fiancees coffee. She grew up there and said it was tradition and that it was like tobacco. That was some strong coffee.