i went to "the game" concert!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by heyitsmeallen, Mar 20, 2009.

1. yeah guys so wednesday i went to the game concert. it was epic!!
    i got onstage with the game and then he chugged a whole bottle of gray goose vodka!!!
    it was amazing.
    best concert ever!

Attached Files:

2. ? I don't think it's lame at all. Sounds pretty exciting! I cant believe he chugged a WHOLE bottle of Grey goose! Sounds intense:D

3. Damn cuzzo, I wanted to go see Game in KC but he backed out... It was a really small venue tho here. When I saw Afroman he chugged like 2 bottles of Soco in like 30 seconds, I don't think those bottles are filled with what's on the label ya dig.

4. not sure why he is chugging alcohol, he should be performing. I agree, it should be about the music. lame.

why are there so many people on stage? they don't look like they are doing anything.

5. im goin to the game concert in providence tonight. im so pumped

6. I disagree with the "lame" posters... Looks pretty dope to me!

7. You obviously just dont get it. lol

Maybe you should stick to your Saturday morning cartoons or whatever.

8. damn you're lucky. The Game is so sick. Definitely in my top 3 MC's of all time.

9. I bet it was water man.

10. Naw I was onstage and I saw him crack it open. And he was way drunk afterwards haha. And yes everyone it as awesome!

11. Yea no doubt im pretty sure chugging a whole 5th would kill most people.

12. Most of them are body guards. But he called people to the stage and it was only like 15 people cause it was a small stage

13. It wasn't water dude. I smelled the vodka. It's ok I expected haters.

Hi haters
    Bye haters

So.

14. I'm a realist, not a hater. Even if I smelled vodka, I wouldn't believe he drank an entire bottle of it. No reason to get defensive LOL.

15. True, and if he did, he wouldn't be able to perform much less stand up afterwards.

16. No sorry, if he chugged a whole bottle of vodka he'd be totally fucked up. He would barley be able to speak, let alone rap, even if he spoke you wouldn't understand it.

17. yeah, i don't believe that shit about anyone chuggin a handle and continuing the show. it probably did have some vodka in it, so it smelled it, but could not have been much.

18. saturday morning cartoons are more intense and mature than the game

19. The smurfs is much more enthralling than 'the game'. Gargamel will catch em one day, and when he does theres gunna be fucking hell to pay. 'I hate those Smurfs!'.