I went to the doctor and the doctor said

Discussion in 'General' started by MariaJuana92, Nov 22, 2012.

1. no more monkies jumpin on the bed.

no but seriously, she said i have
    pharyngitis
    sinusitis
    colitis
    and an infection in my leg

and now everything makes sense to me
    my boss is angry with me for missing two days, but she can't really do shit about it
    i've got a dr's note
    it's not like i can just get better overnight
    but i'm pushing it to come back to work tomorrow

2. :( that's doesn't sound good. Hope you start getting better soon

Fuck bosses!!!!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LQ55aq1iaE[/ame]

3. If your boss continues to hassle you, they've obviously never had medical problems. But I hope your health improves OP. Best of luck to ya! ;)

4. goddamn that's shitty....get well soon
    i have the immune system of a God i do not get sick *knock on wood*

5. she also found i had a heart murmur.

and hopefully the antibotic she gave me should clear everything up. i hope so.

6. Yeah I'm blessed with that too:D

Hope everythings OK soon. :smoking:

7. thanks guys. i've been feeling so shitty. i am glad i can finally eat! haha i just saw the dr a few days ago for a med refill, and since then i had lost 5 pounds.

8. Wow your just riddled with inflammation everywhere eh.. any idea what cause it?

9. shit I grew up in the deep south, moved back and forth from Savannah to New Orleans . . . but one tradition we always kept was if you are sick you make that person eat as much catfish and greens with hot sauce as they can . . .

10. Ditto, I don't even know the last time I had a common cold. The only thing that'll make me sick is too much alcohol.

11. Joinin the never get sick group it's awesome. Also fairly resilient to injuries. Except arthritis and scoliosis

12. I think it was a combination of stress and overworking myself.

I was going to go in this afternoon, but long story short, instead of the girl who worked 6-230, going home, and coming back from 12-6, she would rather just work the double, than waste a bunch of gas and not be able to sleep anyways. So I will work 12-6, so I can get more rest.