Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I was wondering

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tyscho, Oct 26, 2012.

1. #1 Tyscho, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2012
    hey everyone sorry i haven't been on lately..I forgot my username and password but ultimatly I found it and got on.

Ok the real reason i want to post is because I was smoking in the backyard behind the garage. Ok for one I am 26 years old and a legal CA MMJ card holder. I went to my spot behind the garage to keep cool and away from Pry eyes like neighbors and i can't smoke inside for roommates agreements.. So I go to the back of the garage and start to medicate and Then my Neighbor from the back of my house says very nicely "Can you take your pot and go in the front". I can't medicate in the front because of a ex cop living straight in front of were we live. Only at nights can I go in the front to smoke. I don't know what to think or do.. I need to medicate because of my adhd problems.
    Tyscho

2. Get 1 hitter that looks like a cigarette, or a portable vaporizer and smoke out front real quick, no one would notice.

3. I feel like an ex-cop living there would be even more reason to smoke in front haha, especially considering you have your card

does your landlord care (assuming you're renting)? If not I'd tell your neighbor to fuck off

4. I don't know but 5 of us renting out a house. my roommates said no Cigs in the house meaning smoking in the house would be a no-no. I don't tell my landlord anything because All he cares about is Rent on time

5. If you've got a card you can blow smoke in the ex-cops face, nothing he or anyone else can do about it.

Or perhaps you can smoke in the garage? I find the smell doesn't really stick around too long in my garage, there are a lot of things in there that help mask the smell (lawn mower, gasoline etc)

6. The ex cop probably isn't anything to worry about because you have a card. But you could go talk to the neighbor behind you, show him your card, and ask if you could continue smoking in the back.

7. i'll talk to the roommates and see if thats accepted, I don't think so though.My roomates are pretty boring people. I'm not trying to get the cops called on me or trouble my roomates because my neibor doesn't like the smoke smell...I don't think he likes his dogs barking at the fence when im having my meds.

8. Location: Canada

Spouting bullshit about CA MMJ Laws.

9. #9 overheatedmud, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2012
    You could also try getting a vape like the mflb. It's supposed to not smell as bad so you could still medicate without your neighbor smelling.

CA could stand for California or Canada.

10. smoke off the property. toke up in the woods

11. Well i would but i dont live by the woods. i guess its time to get a vaperizor

12. Dude if I had a card I wouldnt give a F**k whos around its YOUR backyard. Isnt having your card just the same as it being legal? Like you could smoke cigs in ur backyard why not weed...?? Are you really 26 because these questions make me think youre alot younger...

13. I am 26 years old. I don't like to start trouble if i really don't have to. I wish for a peaceful conflict.If I can avoid conflict i will.

14. [quote name='"Tyscho"']I am 26 years old. I don't like to start trouble if i really don't have to. I wish for a peaceful conflict.If I can avoid conflict i will.[/quote]

I hear you on that my friend.

15. Where the fuck did he even mention California

learn to fucking read, jesus christ

thank god you only have 147 posts

16. I live in California if anyone is wondering

17. Bro I'm in California too. My neighbor directly across the street is CURRENTLY a cop. Works with the LAPD. I blaze out front of my house all the time and I'm not a medical patient even. If an active duty cop doesn't even bother me, I guarantee your ex-cop neighbor won't touch you.

18. Thanks for all the advice you guys are giving me. I apreate all you guys

19. If you disagree with something I've said please do explain, instead of just making rude and obnoxious posts that don't actually explain where I went wrong or contribute to the discussion.

20. Guess what guys the guy that asked me to smoke in the front might be a grower. I saw a bright light coming from his house and he spends hours with the back door open and the light escapes