I was so high I thought I got caught blazing.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hodgey, Nov 27, 2008.

1. For the past few days ive been doing something sketchy, smoking weed right outside my house at night. Last time I did it I smoked a lot out of my bong too early(about 8:30) 5 minutes later I had to take a shit. While sitting on the toilet I heard my mother talking to by brother through my bathroom vent.
    I thought they were arguing just like they usually do. I could tell my mom was very upset. After I finished my business I went right up to the vent to listen up. I heard words that had to do with smoking weed like visine and smoking, I also seemed to hear my name and the my brother saying mom. The other things I heard however were strange and didn't make sense but since I was so high I dismissed noises like drums bashing, random music playing for a very short period of time and just odd noises.
    The next day freaking out thinking whats going to happen, my mom finally called me and well she was completely normal towards me, no voice change or attitude, she didnt seem to hide anything. Everything's fine now but this all could be real(somehow) and my mother is hiding what she knows, which I highly doubt because whenever she finds out things she doesn't like she will confront you right away.

One last thing. Why should I be worried? Yes I'm old enough to make my own choices and my parents can't control me but I respect my mother and I live in her suite, I dont want to get kicked out or thought of differently towards my family because I smoke weed.

2. you might have just been really, really baked. I've actually had auditory hallucinations off weed before. I was down in my basement toking my bong at night, and i was faded. I heard my mom and sister talking, but their voices were very high pitched and going really fast. My sisters voice was like, "yea, Joe is down there right now smoking pot!" and i freaked. But my sister wasn't even home :confused:

3. That shits just creepy.

4. dude man.. i swear my parents are downstairs talking about me smoking weed right now. been doing it in my room, windows closed (snow..cold..). aw crap! i think they're coming upstairs right now.... and i just packed a bowl. goddamnit.

5. Smoking somewhere I really shouldn't be always gives me a great paranoia trip, from a tiny little thought you can spend hours in a cold sweat convinced your busted :)

6. yeah man i've had auditory hallucinations before too.

Especially about weed smoking.

Like i was walking through a grocery store blazed with my brother with weed in my sock and i kept hearing the cashiers and other customers saying shit like "he's high" or "that guy's stoned"

Saw a security guard and almost shit a brick.

Gotta remember i was fucked tho, like out of my mind on some fruity shit.

7. i hate auditory hallucinations

8. u guys get those too? so it isnt only me??? wow. thats good to know.

i started to get a little worried when bill, that one voice in my head that seems to always be there, especially when i am high, started to tell me that i needed to kill my professor and eat his toe nails... i didnt though, i know that would be gross and psycho and shit, but i get that voice all the time.

just last night i was toking up and bill started talking to me again, he told me to stab my uncle b.c he was helping the soviets, but im pretty sure he is wrong.

i hope bill doesnt see this, he would kill me.

9. One time I was in my friends house baked out of my mind while he was upstairs talking to his parents. I could have sworn they said "we can't have him in here whlie he's high like that". It turns out they were talking about taking the dogs for a walk. You probably experienced something similar.

10. i was blazed in a room and i thought I heard my mom opening my stash and going through it. She wasnt even near my stash. Its in your head.

11. Don't worry man, Your there son. If they're good parents and your old enough to make your own choices, They should respect those choices.

12. lmao.

13. Ya you where probably just hearing things

14. I get that when I am high in a bad location. Think someone is talking behind my back or about me. Weed psychosis!!!!!!!!!!! jk

15. Pffft, just say fuck it. Odds are if she knows, she'd have confronted you about it by now. Just be more cautious in case she starts watching for fishy behavior.

16. Actually now that I think of it. Whenever I used to get baked before school I would think I kept hearing someone yell my last name. 50 percent of the time it was someone yelling my last name too so I would look every fucking time.

17. While I was in the backyard tokin yesterday I thought I saw a toddler's face, it turned out to be the window's effects though...then I thought I heard a baby giggling. Guess I was B-L-A-Z-E-D. :rolleyes:

18. Cannabis is not a bad thing, it's an amazing plant that can solve a lot of the world's problems, as demonstrated by Jack Herer, and more importantly, Rick Simpson. Cannabis is fantastic, it really is.

19. the first time i ever smoked before school i was doin grav bongs in the shower and i swear to god i heard my dad saying "I saw smoke come out the window" mom: "it could have just been steam from the shower" Dad: "NO it was smoke i saw it"....walked downstairs tweaking about them saying something to me and they werent acting sketch or nothing....its happened at least 4 times where i think theyre talking about me smokin but its something completely off topic