Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I was smoking with this girl and she said the most peculiar thing about me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JJmatix, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Don't listen to them bro... give her the D

2. there having sex right now. how do i know this? i hear WOO WOOO WOOO!!!! next door.........

3. I say "woo!" all the time to express satisfaction in that way, people normally just laugh and say that's cool, girls tend to think it's adorable, but that doesn't mean they wanna fuck, so all you blades gettin worked up about it, calm yourselves lol, girls just think stuff like that is cute...

4. u know i was told almost the same thing yesterday:cool:

5. [quote name='"Dissec"']So did you bone her yet?[/quote]

Lol at your pic. Fits perfect with this thread.

6. Best thing to do, is go buy an eighth of some sticky and just get super baked with her and let her have your way with you man!