I was robbed : (

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gnome802, Oct 28, 2010.

1. its obviously someone I know as they knew exactly where my cash/weed/bong was and thats all they took. anyways i have one large grp of friends that more or less all know where that stuff is and then i have one friend i havent chilled with for awhile but he hangs w/ some pretty hood people and his one hood friend is one of the few ppl i cant rule out for sure because i wasnt with him, im 99% sure. anyways what do u think i should do, i kinda wanna call the cops and mention cash and a *clean waterpipe* being taken. i mean i kno the kids has plants and shit but i think narcing on him would still be pretty fucked up but idk at this point, im not exactly cheery about someone taking $500+ from me

2. or you do like in the 336 and Get your moneys worth of their shit when they arent home. not that i support crime. shit happened look at his friends then think about the term "
    "snitches get stitches" lol

3. First thing I would do, is forget about calling the police. They will only make the situation worse, trust me.

Your best bet is to confront your friend and tell him how mad you are about your things being stolen, tell him if he knows anything about it to let you know because it was like 500$+ worth of shit.

If he says he has no clue, then your pretty much screwed and from now on you should only let a select few know where the stash is at. Or at least have a personal stash, you dont want your friends knowing where ALL your weed is, some people are greedy haha.

4. this guy said he's thinkin bout calling the cops lol...they wont help you at all...either take it as a loss or go on a mission to find out what happened...but once you do, then what are you gonna do? fight? take the loss out his ass?

first of all....do you live at home or in a dorm or what?

5. Cops aren't dumb. As soon as you say that to the cop, he's going to put you on hold, then turn around and say "Guess what, this kid just called in to report a stolen bong, hahahaha." They aren't going to do shit, except maybe come out and search your house. But that's cause they are looking for other "water pipes" and "water pipe accessories"

You're only real way of getting your stuff back is to take it into your own hands.

6. guysguysguys sarcasm on calling the cops, the kid was my friend but he hasnt chilled with me in a long time ive just picked up thru his connects every once in awhile and now he chills w/ these hood kids daily so i know where his loyalty is already, for whoever asked i live in a house. good thing is these poor ass bitches cant afford a peice like mine, even tho mines not that nice its still outta their price range and i know a shit ton of ppl so im sure ill get some confirmation that it was them once any of my friends see the peice there, not that easy to hide a 2.5ft bong when their shitty house is the size of my garage

7. hahahahah. true true true

8. Definatly dont call the cops, I had a very similar issue exceot my "old friend" stole my bass guitar, xbox, and ps 2. I called the cops, they came took a statement dusted the doors and broken window for prints and thats it...im still here 6 years later and nothing has been done! The guy has since picked up a hard drug habit, been to jail and prison, and even his own brother hates him. I didnt get my stuff back but in the end whose got free will and smokes everyday and whose in prison? :smoke:

9. Good way to look at it man.

10. Wow. Maybe karma robbed you.

I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, but you won't see me shitting on someone else's situation, punk. :wave:

11. +repp for that one for sure :smoke:

12. this.

13. Hood rats that possibly robbed the kid? Id shit on them. For days.

14. Personally, this situation is not resolved by the police, the only thing THESE types of people understand is retribution, so with that said, it's eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth type situation. You find out who it is FOR SURE, and go round with the heavies and take YOUR shit back (and just your shit or your as bad as they are)! Remember there is no honor amongst thieves... unfortunately

15. Get real. You have no clue who did. He singled out the ONE KID who "associates" with HIS image of a "hoodrat," who make less money than his PARENTS do, but still live on their own, and probably make more money than he himself does.

And karma will smite you too.

16. Just go over to suspected thief's house and take it back.

17. Again, this is pretty straight forward:
    Do NOT seek violent recourse
    Do NOT call the cops when it can be damaging to you as well
    Do NOT rob the kid who you think robbed you, to teach him a lesson about not robbing you

Talk to your friends, narrow it down, and when you found the right person, tell him to get your shit back. It's simple, avoid doing anything you wouldn't want done to you.

18. Cops don't help, at all. They make shit worse.

Do your OWN police work, figure everything out yourself. However, violence just usually ends you up in the hands of the police and that shit isnt good either. 500$ isn't worth a felony!

19. #19 Led Zepp, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2010
    grab some automatic firepower, kick down his door, and pistol whip him until you get your shit back. Works everytime.

Discussion that Promotes Violence is not allowed! 420

20. #20 hiimhi, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010

That's how you accidently crack the kids skull, getting evidence all over you, and the kid ends up dead+you end up in prison for the rest of your life...
    500$ isn't worth life in prison or the death penalty...
    Let alone assault with a deadly weapon, breaking and entering with a deadly weapon, possesion of an illegal firearm, possession of automatic weapon
    that's nearly life in itself...
    not worth it