I was played. Sigh.

Discussion in 'General' started by buffEt, Sep 21, 2007.

1. im in the same boat as you. im drowning my troubles in a sea of alchohol.

2. thats not the point ars a regular straight guy wont wanna go gay like a regular gay guy wont wanna go straight. choosing your sexuality is a big decision in life and shouldnt be one suggested from a forum, especially when he's in the position of losing love which is when he is vunerable. you shouldnt ever try to turn a man or woman against his natural sexuality choice.

3. lol thats the point

by nature we're all logically bi-sexual

company + relief + having someones back is all natural shit we all crave and none of those things are required for procreation

only problem is people are brainwashed into thinking they MUST act gay or straight or w/e in between because of pride

it ain't about pride it's simple if he can't find a girl who will get 'em off have his back and not stab said back he has the option to find or step up relationship wise with a friend so both enjoy life more than either would alone

beyond that makin' babies has it's place but chilling the fuck out also has rank

4. no we aren't by nature logically bi-sexual because for a organism to survive it must have some way to be produced and if you have one life mate, whats the better decision for mankind?

5. re-read the above post dude or look up what bi-sexuality means lol

might wanna look up info on single cells and androgynous beings

hell the very herb you smoke is neither male nor female upon creation it's able to deal across the board and balance out it's ranks when needed

thats the whole point people are stressed out lonely fucks cuz they somehow allow the world at large to slap down natural urges to get off without care only to be stabbed in the back by either sex

strip the social bullshit away and you have synergistic pleasure

6. fucking a guy in the ass doesnt produce babies, but fucking a girl does. if humans didnt produce babies we would become extinct. do you understand what i am saying now. and just because ur with a guy doesnt mean hes gunna automatically not cheat or fuck u over emotionally. relationships are the same even between gays and straights, shit happens.

7. damn not to start anything negative but just an observation, i have never in my life seen anyone push anything on anyone else more than ars pushes homosexuality on dudes here. if we aint into it then we just aint, its not being closed minded, that just aint how we roll. this guy reminds me of a drug dealer slingin crack to kids sheesh.

8. lmfao how in the hell is explaining the natural order of things w/o social taboos getting in the way pushing anything on anyone?

not one of ya has defended your stance on gays or bi-sexuality with anything more than 'I ain't gay' or 'thats fucked up'

not all that helpful seeing as the dude is recovering from being screwed over by a girl not a guy lol

edit- magik - how hard is it to grasp the concept of sexual relief being PART of life while the creation of life requires the opposite sex

honestly shouldn't be that hard to understand you can enjoy both apple 'n cherry pie while still creating life with the cherry pie

yeesh thats exactly what bi-sexuality means lol you get the best of BOTH worlds without compromise

9. first of all i hope youll be iight man, chicks suck dick sometimes (pun?)
    second of all tiesto on e is like my dream and i dont even do hardcore drugs
    lucky fuck

10. reread your first post followed by your next 20 defending it

Like I said, I dont mind if you're gay but dont push those ideas onto other obviously straight people. Not everybody is "wired wrong" like you said, so dont push your haywire ideas onto us hardwired straight people. We're not close minded, we're just not attracted to the same sex

You act as if gays dont get screwed over, at least hes recovering from her deciding to go out with some other guy, than recovering from the doctor telling him he's HIV positive.

11. gotta quote this shit cuz it's so off the wall bro

@ quote #1 - 20? bit high unless you're counting with octuple vision

@ #2 you're totally close minded or brainwashed by social norms if you actually think anyone male or female is hardwired 'straight' because it's obviously not true as many classes of ape have a stress managment system of sexual favors between all with no care to male or female interaction unless babies are looking to be made

@ #3 lmfao... yeah and straight folks don't die of hiv like gays lesbians 'n bi-sexuals... we all got the same blood and as such we're all able to die of any number of fucked up viri

12. Fuck her dude.

That guy'll turn out to be a total prick...and she'll be left with nothing.

13. man your going to a rave where there will be about 1000 FINE ASS chicks wearing as little as booty shorts...why even worry about that other chick? fuck it...NEXT!!!

14. Thanks for all the love guys.

But yea, this thread's starting to get hostile and that's not at all what I intended to happen when I started it.

@Ars - You don't have to defend yourself against other posts. You asked for input and you gave me yours. I don't feel that you really pushed your beliefs on me or anyone else. But yea, guys don't 'float my boat', as they would say.

Sweet man. Hope you have a sick roll. :D

Haha yea fluffykush. That's probably the MAIN reason I'm not TOO crushed by this whole train of events. But like I said, I'm not a pimp. So just cause there's 1000 fine chicks there, doesn't mean I can get with any of them. But I'm gonna be rollin balls and I'm gonna sure as hell try.

15. hey man even if you totaly lack any game you still have your instincts. just think of the smoothest and sweetest things that you can say to a girl and that x will help a ton with your confidance. just walk up to a hottie like you own the whole damn rave and start spittin fire. good luck, im sure youll pull some good ones.