Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I was just thinking...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ragekai, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Hi all in the seasoned forum..I reside at apprentice section cuz I'm very new to smoking. I've only had like a joint, a blunt, and 2 bowls in the past 6 years..and before that only like got high 1 or 2 other times in my life...

So..my tolerance is about as low as it gets.

What I was thinking about doing was somehow find the most dank, fire crazy exotic bud I could get.. Like crystals and whacky colors all over the bud. ..And load that junt up and toke toke toke. I was thinking--- Man, I'd probably get sooooooooooo High if I did that. How high do you guys think I would get? Would it be mind-blowing?

Unfortunately thought I don't even know how to begin to get a connect with that kinda herb. The only things I see around my town is mids.. :(

Meh, just sharing a thought...

2. no you would end up more sober than if you didn't smoke at all

3. you'd get low.

4. If you're going for that I recommend a lovely Sativa. Let's just say based on what you've detailed you'll find yourself in a "whole new world." :)

I wish you the best.

5. You won't feel a thing. That is, until the THC hits your unprepared brain, and you slip into a coma. You'll wake up paralyzed from the neck down.

6. I was thinking you'd pass out and sleep for a day or two.

:smoking:

7. I don't understand why everyone is saying you won't get bomb stoned. It's not like this would be his first time smoking weed...

OP - I say this with caution, but weed is weed. Just smoke more mids. :smoking:

8. You'd get ripped. Probably like 67 high, maybe like 72 if it's super killer.

9. im guessing they are saying that because it's happned...i remember the first few times i smoked dank that i basically felt sober after being BLAZED for a few minutes...lol...

and OP...just smoke untill you feel really high...you shall know when the time comes my son :D

10. i guess sarcasm isnt understood in this thread.

11. don't forget to eat a mango first (like, 20-30 minutes beforehand). Gets me higher, and my high lasts longer, every time :)

12. Why don't people get it?!?! ...

13. What is this 67 and 72 business? Is there some rating scale for highness I'm not aware of? LoL...

*googles*

14. Thats the best idea I have heard all day. Go for it man and enjoy