Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I was gonna load a small bowl...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Dec 9, 2011.

1. But then I went all crazy with the sift hash. I'm higher than I have been in awhile :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Don't we all go a little too crazy when adding kief to our bowls? :D

3. That bowl of heaven makes my mouth water:smoke:

4. I hate kief. Call me crazy, but it just ain't my shit.

5. I am blasted :D

6. You hate crystals of THC that taste amazing? Mind-blowing.

7. attaboy. everybody always tries to save kief for that "huge kief blunt were gonna roll in a few months" or that "massive hash pancake were gonna make"

the temptation eventually gets to us all...in about 4 or 5 days:smoke:

8. #8 Sarkons, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
    Kief bowls lift me up

:metal:

9. Is sift hash the same as kief? I actually bought the sift hash from a dispensary.

10. ah i see.

and yes if im not mistaken some places call kief "sift hash", "dry sift", "sifted hash" shit like that

11. I bet it's the same but I always think of kief as like the stuff at the bottom of your grinder and sift being made from trim.

12. well yeah i guess maybe by technical definition kief is what the grinder makes but either way its just the trichomes that have been knocked off the plant, just different methods of attaining it and from diff parts of the plant

13. Ain't that the truth, me and my friend always clean out the grinder after a couple weeks. :rolleyes:

14. Sift hash and kief are the same thing...
    One just comes from a grinder/grinded bud
    And the other comes from plant material being shaken in and then having the crystals fall through.
    Same exact process pretty much.

That bowl looks fucking delicious....
    I think I might just load a kief bowl tonight.

15. i cant save kief for much long after my bud is gone (after a quarter bag). but still a quarter of dank bud has pretty good kief yield so what the hell, right? lol

so ripped right now

16. God I wish I still got that blasted from kief....enjoy it while you can!!!!

17. Big things come in small packages

18. [quote name='"washedmothafuka"']God I wish I still got that blasted from kief....enjoy it while you can!!!![/quote]

Oh fuck. When the day comes that kief can't get me high idk what I'll do

19. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

Oh fuck. When the day comes that kief can't get me high idk what I'll do[/quote]

When that day comes is when you start making concentrates

20. Or you know... take a t break.