Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I was busted by a cop..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by a skinny boy, Dec 20, 2010.

1. So, me and my friend were chilling in one of our normal chill spots in his car (we're both college students living at home, and smoking at our homes wasn't an option) and we had just shared a bowl from my friend's bong when out of nowhere, there are blue and red lights behind us. My first words were "Well, we're fucked".

He immediately had us get out of the car and patted us down and handcuffed us both. We were completely honest and respectful to him, telling him everything we had and where it was. We sat in the cold for several hours as he searched the car. This whole time, we had no idea what our fate would be. Since Texas laws are so strict, I figured we'd both end up in jail.

Finally he told us that he was going to let us go, but of course he confiscated all of the paraphernalia and weed. We both got tickets for possession of paraphernalia. Since we both live at home, he also called our parents and told them what was up. He wouldn't let us drive home though because our eyes "were all over the place", so our parents had to come pick us up.

My parents were not in the least bit happy, but I must say they handled is quite well. Oh, and I don't think I'll be smoking anymore weed until it's legal. LOL.

2. Sorry to hear that. It's never a good idea to smoke in a car or anywhere in public. It sucks but that's just how it is until the laws become more sane.

You really should have just kept your mouth shut though. Never say anything you don't have to. Be respectful but you don't need to confess the moment you get busted. Always wait to talk to your attorney first.

3. If you're going to smoke in your car maybe find a different spot lol?
    Couldn't be too good of a spot if 5 0 be rolling up out of nowhere, eh?
    Wouldn't let something like that stop you from smoking though..just need to be a little more aware of your surroundings x)

4. That sucks ass. I live next to a cop and he doesnt give a fuck haha. Dude must be a crooked cop but he is chill as all hell. I live in NY and weed wont be legal or even decriminalized for a while. Whenever he sees me high or smoking he just says "Put your hands up!" always scares the shit out of me. Then he just walks away laughing. I dont know why i havent been arrested by him like 34763054632 times. Just makes me appreciate that guy... Sorry to hear your situation, it just made me think of Bob the Cop.

5. He called your parents? That sounds a bit strange. If you needed a ride you should have just called a friend instead.

6. I've never been 'popped' in over 32 years of smoking, growing, and sometimes having far more on me than any one person should have. Your statement is false.

As for if the OP should quit or not, it might be a good idea for awhile until the home and legal problems this will cause subside.

7. There was weed and a bong in clear view... plus he said the only reason he let us go was because of honesty and being respectful, so I don't regret it.

No. It was really just bad luck.. the guy wasn't even on duty.. cops in Texas are just fuckers.

8. Don't blame him for doing his job. Blame the politicians who set the unjust laws.

9. I guess because we live at home, I'm not sure..

10. Very true. Honestly, he wasn't that bad... we could have been in some REAL trouble..

11. Fail, you should still smoke

12. Easy for you to say, bro. :cool:

13. That still gives you no reason to say anything. Don't cooperate in your own incrimination. You have a constitutional right not to.

14. A person's choice to smoke or not smoke isn't a win or a fail. It's a personal choice. You fail by saying fail.

15. That sounds all good and dandy until it actually happens to you.

16. Be lucky you got let go. I got possession and had to stay over night in city jail. Grinder, pffft.

17. Sucks to hear that bro. Car chars can be fun but they're really not the safest unless you are on private property or literally in the middle of nowhere.

18. 2 weeks ago today i got popped seshing in the parkin lot of a community centre with my connect, he got fucked, i got let go with a warning...

after that ive kept it to smoking on private property whether it be my yard or a freinds house, and the police wont really bother a young man enjoyin his cannabis.

19. You'll end up smoking before its legalized though :p

20. That's what I'm saying. I'd rather be honest and get let go then try to be Mr. Super Constitution Dude and end up butt-fucked..