I warn you this is sad (Video)

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by DreamLurkin, Aug 17, 2011.

1. what a bunch of fuckin dicks!!!

2. Dude i couldn't even fucking finish that video make's me happy to be going to be depliod there i hope i find these asshole's.

3. Really fucked up, I have no problem seeing people get killed in videos but once I see a animal get killed like that it gets too me.

4. Yeah I have may more emotion towards an animal. This stuff happens everyday towards animals its insane. The title of the vid I think it means " killing dog for fun an entertainment" I think. That's what I was told.

5. Awww fuck dude that pissed me off so bad but it could be the whiskey as well but fuck man i would love to beat those fucker's right now......

6. welp, there go my chances of a peaceful nights sleep...

7. How horrible!
    I've beaten some guys when I was young and dull, but I've NEVER hit an animal. What was that dog's guilt? What has he done to those sadists?

8. That's incredibly fucking cruel, how can they just stand there as their pet is tortured? It makes me sad. YouTube search "man throws dog off roof" and "girl throws puppies in river." Dog abuse everywhere, I don't understand these sick fucks.

9. this is why we should of nuked those fuckers. whoever the fuck they are. nukes for everyone

10. Yeah, I feel the same, but that's right that this video was posted here: if we avoid to face such problems as cruelty to animals we do as if judge refuses to hear rape case in the court because it's too abhorrent.

11. im not gay but i would definately rape the shit out of the guys who did this. pause

12. if i seen someone do this shit, i swear i will throw hands

13. I coughed out the resin in my bowl laughing at that. There's black soot everywhere.

14. That is absolutely horrible.
    Sad thing is I feel more emotion watching this dog be burned by those fucking assholes than watching Saddam Hussein get hung.

15. how do you feel at all for hussein? he got less than what he deserved

16. I have a Rottweiler who doesn't like water, I wouldnt dare to even splash water on her an these sick fucks can just put gas all over the dog and just completely roast it. Karma is a bitch.

17. I seriously think those people deserve to die... What the fuck has the world come to? Humanity may be doomed...

18. #19 DreamLurkin, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Deserve to die,? we all have an expiration date. They deserve more then that.

19. Just hearing of this happening is bad enough!
    So how many times should it be watch a painful & suffering life die & for the benefit of..............?
    What should we learn that we already don't know?:confused:
    Things are kinda obvious so what would one expect??
    Opinion seem to be very popular & WOW,...............what a surprise???
    So they deserve to die a thousand deaths..........Okay,That's just awesome!
    I do agree though..........."What are things coming to."

Don't need to watch & I know I have the option to pass the thread.
    But I didn't &..........
    That's just my opinion.