I Want..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChronBong, May 28, 2013.

1. #41 J.Raptor, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    im sorry for whoever reads this but love is such a complicated notion for me that i felt the need to elaborate fully on what i want and how i see love through my experiences and my family's. if you dont want to read it scroll down to the last paragraph

i dont know where i could add to what pokesmot described. but i would call that real love. i am looking for the one but everywhere i look ses not there so im stuck waiting for her to turn the corner and for us to lock eyes and experience what makes life worth it. i dont even know if its something you inherently know when it happens or something that slowly reveals itself the more you get to know the person

its a huge mystery to me right now :confused_2:

but as of right now this is what i think i want to find: i dont want a girl who's perfect but close to it? well its a thing of perspective but i think that the thing that matters is if we're perfect together

then again, i dont really know what thats like either, ive been in less than perfect relationships and my parents arent exactly models on what love should be...they didnt even marry so i am forever a bastard lol then my mother remarried and that relationship fizzled out but for whatever reason theyre still together. maybe its for my sisters sake? idk, but it pains me to see people who nearly despise each other but keep this facade to keep appearances, they dont really do a good job of it

my brother got married at 21, he has his personal issues and i can see now in hindsight that he was just too immature for that responsibility. he fought with her, damn near came close to striking her...which sadly i had to stop and in order to protect her and ultimately my brother i had to take the beating. it was hard especially when it was 8 years ago and i only had a 12/13 year olds
    strength. he has a new fiancee and this relationship has great hope and im proud to see how far he's come

strangely though, i think all the heartbreak, pain, yelling, distrust, jealousy, misplaced anger, and pettiness i see in my own and my family's relationships has sort of given me an inverse model to use and ive simplified it to 4 C's you need in a relationship

Compassion: you have to care about what your s/o feels about certain things. her laugh makes you laugh. her smile makes you smile. when shes sad it makes you sad. you need a genuine interest in what interests her. why? because you love her asshole and if you dont know how she feels then you need
    Communication: you cant have a functioning relationship without this. when things get lost in translation and your not open about pretty much anything. your relationship is doomed to fall prey to suspicion, passive aggressive arguments, and jealousy of whoever
    Consideration: if your s/o likes to go out and you like to be a hermit...go out with her/him! you need to let her feed her interests and youre a lucky enough son of a bitch that they want to take you with them! how could you be so rude and deny them this one thing. this basic rule goes for most things not just the example i gave
    okay i know i said 4 but i forgot the fourth. ill update if i remember, but damn i was just talking about this the other day, i wish weed gave you a better memory.
    wait i remember Commitment: you arent going to dedicate yourself with everything you have to this person then what the hell is the purpose in using the term the "one" pretty self explanatory

so if you do^these things then hopefully you can find a girl/guy to share these with, always, then you have someone to have and to hold forever, to cherish and start a family and make some memories. together.

at least in theory..

2. http://youtu.be/Kmk-XnlaTBE

3. i want something to go well in my life, at least once. im tired of having one dissapointment after the other. i feel like everything is shitty, and the small details in life, smoking, toking, skateboarding, etc. are all being infected by this feeling of despair that consumes and gnaws on my soul. i want all the bad feelings ive had to stop plaguing my mind. i want to be able to embrace the day and not feel like i have to go through the motions of life while i feel dead inside. i want a s/o, to hug me and tell me that everything will be ok, to share my experiences and hear hers, to display the emotions ive pent up in my heart for so long, all this just to have hope of a better tomorrow. i just want to feel at peace with myself and others.

4. I want cake and doughnuts and cookies. I haven't had sugar in days. Fuck drugs sugar withdrawal is a bitch

Seriously though I've found what I wanted and I'm very grateful for that. I'm finally content. I'm content with being single right now and it took a good while to get here. Mostly because I made the road harder but I feel I'm better because of it. I have a better perspective for the future when something like this happens again

5. I feel the same way. Ive never been in a real relationship or anything. there are girls that ive fallen hard for but never even thought about giving me the time of day. then theres this one girl who I sort of had an ldr with for a couple months. ive learned a lot through these experiences but I have no idea what im looking for or what I should be looking for.

My parents I can tell start to really get on each others nerves. they get along but I don't believe they love each other anymore. almost my entire family has been divorced from nasty marriages and I look at them, and it makes me feel hopeless to find a true love that will last a longtime. Did they not try hard enough? did they have no choice but to give up? was it not true love?

Its hard to look at love in a positive light when youre too much of a bitch to talk to women and put yourself out there.

6. Sugar withdrawal is a bitch! I hide shit all over my house. Ha! :D

Also, I have finally come to terms with being single and am finally happy. I wasted two years loving this guy, ruined an actual relationship to go out of my way for him, and we're still absolutely no where... I'm a complete fool. So, after everything I've finally just came to realize I'm more happy by myself. Although, I need some friends, lol.

7. #47 weed aficionado, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    so you have acquired what you wanted? if so, you are a very good person who has made great progress on yourself, and i envy you for having calmed the storm in your mind :smoke:
    edit: ill be your friend haha :smoke:

8. I want hope, the belief that maybe someday I'll find someone to love.

9. Not to be satan n all but Love is a bitch guys....more power to the ppl who have found 'the one' tho.

I want....

A 4x4 with whole grilled n grilled oinions with slice chilies....a chocolate shake with animal style fries, Please.

10. I want my t break to be over so I can finally start smoking again dammit

11. Mostly, yes.

Yay! A friend! :D haha

12. #52 I creep, May 30, 2013
    You see, i thought i wanted something but I'm lucky to have what i have. I sometimes take it for grante, that my wife will just take care of everything. After reading through different threads, i don't deserve to want. So many lonely people, so for me I'm content.

What i truly want is friends and not to be so lonely. It sucks bein misunderstood. I guess i only have myself to blame. All those drugs, scrambled my mind. It's so hard trying to stay focused. I just start rambling and no one wants that.
    I'm sure there are some of you that wish I'd just leave. Until I'm told , I'll just stay and be seen and not heard. Helps with the loneliness, I'd rather ramble, than be lonely.

13. Hey don't worry about. Anyone is welcome in my thread lol. Except trolls. Keep thinking what you stated in the first paragraph. And eventually, someone will find your rambling as more than just that. It will develop into a common ground between you and that person. And it can blossom into a great friendship.

So keep rambling I say!

14. #54 SassyMelassy, May 30, 2013
    I want someone to kiss my breath away, sweep me off my feet, and take me on a magic carpet ride. I'd settle for the first two. 

Also, just so I'm not being egocentric, I'd like to end world hunger and poverty. Thank you.

15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4WiyxXpyZc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

16. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKHFUKZ-IXE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

17. we all have something in common brother, i cant speak for everybody, but i feel like we are all friends here.

18. good, you are lucky to be yourself :)

19. Nothing better than being yourself and being happy with it, right?!

20. I want to say I AM FUCKIN HAPPY.