I WANT YOU TO KILL! KILL! (annoying dog next door)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cali Ounces, Jan 27, 2008.

1. anybody have suggestions for a noisy puppy?

im having david berkowitz fantasies over here because this little pit bull wont stop barking and its owners dont seem to care.

before anyone asks, yes I do have a bb gun but i'd rather not use it

2. little bowl of anti freeze.

shank it.

puppy nap it tie it in a bag and throw it into a river.

3. cut off the owners arm and feed it to the dog

4. Dog bisquit plus gram cannabutter=nice long quiet nap. :D

5. some chocolate

6. have you tried asking your neighbors politly to keep it quiet?

7. It's a fuckin' little dog and you wanna kill it because it's noisy?

You heartless sons of bitches, don't you have a pet that you love and then someone killed it? That ever happen? Well I hope it fucken does then you can say, like I am, don't kill that dog, don't hurt it. Throw up some music or something else, but leave that dog alone. If you have to, ask the owners. If nothing happens, leave it alone. It's just barkin.

If all goes to hell, smoke it out and that'll shut it up.

Dave

8. QFT
    +rep

9. dude I have the same fucking problem unfortunately. My neighbors have 2 german shepards that they keep outside in a fenced off area all day. They basically ignore their dogs and treat them like slaves, which explains why they bark at 7 in the fucking morning, even on weekends. These people who own the dogs are also fucking nuts. We wrote them a letter kindly asking them if they could keep their dogs inside in the morning, (in a very respectful and courteous letter). They responded back by saying that because of our letter we have traumatized their children, and that we are terrible people. Long story short, their is nothing we can do about this ongoing problem, we already tried calling the cops to see if there is anyway that they can talk to the people.

Sorry for my long rant man, but I can relate to your problem cuz I have to deal with this shit every fucking day.

10. I have had this problem before, What we did to fix this was every time the neighbors dog would bark we would spray it with the hose, eventually the dog will learn that every time it barks it will get wet.

11. Ask the owner real nicely to keep the dog quiet, give him a bit of time to
    make it happen though coz he's gotta teach the dog, it won't be instant.

If there's no change in a couple weeks or so call animal control.

12. Basically, you're screwed, just hope that you don't really go crazy from the barking.

13. i never suggested murder as an option bro, if you had ever seen the movie Summer of Sam you might get the references in my title/post

there's jokes all around you, take one?

14. if talking to the neighbors doesn't work just load up a super soaker with some hydrogen peroxide and have a fun time bleaching the dogs hair. i did that to a neighbors dog once when nothing else worked. they came to me and i said, "must be that acid rain they have been talking about on the news"

15. If they won't keep it quiet and you REALLY need it to shut up... get benadryl tabs/caps. Put a little more than 1mg of benadryl per pound of weight of the dog into a piece of cheese and give it to him. In a little bit her will take a nap, and then he will wake up fine. I don't advocate doing this alot, but it IS safe, my vet suggested this(at 1mg/lb, you need a little more to make it sleepy) for my dog with an itching problem.

16. what up cali ounces? you from the bay like i am? some of the best weed here man. we are blessed by god because we get to live here

17. From what I've found, dogs that bark constantly are nearly always abused, neglected, and/or living in dirty conditions

18. Soak a large spunge in bacon grease chuck it in there yard bam! no more barking (dogs cant swollow sponge):eek: