i want ur opinion on my dress

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by pualathekoala, Nov 27, 2010.

1. i want to wear this to prom. is it too unformal? will everyone there be drooling or hating?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks great and fits u just right

:smoke:

3. to what?

4. I'd be droolin, don't bend over! :devious:

5. for prom I think you might get some haters, I mean I like it, but I don't know if it's "prom appropriate" haha, then again I'm no fashion expert, never even went to prom lol.

6. Looks great but at my school they would have kicked you out so quick you wouldnt even reach the door

7. ive never been to prom either, but thats what most girls wear to homecoming (which is the only dance i go to at my school) so idk im guessing its ok.

but yeah i go to slut haven high school so im guessing its ok. ahaha

8. let me put it this way; you won't be the ugliest by far, but you won't be the prettiest either. i remember some ugly people at high-school... you don't look like one of them. but yeah, not like i got a boner- so not like ultra stunning.

you don't have thunder thighs so you'll be good

9. i dont want to give you a boner!!

im trying to attract a girl

10. is this a compliment or what? I think you look Gorgeous : )

11. i think the dress looks great on you! but for prom, it's a little 'informal'. i know girls from my school wore pretty stunning dresses but they were all a bit longer.

anywho, maybe it's different where you're at. looks good though!

12. aww thank youuu

im pretty sure tehy were stoned. i cant think of anyone saying that in tehir right mind

13. That is a bit too informal.
    Try something with straps and maybe a little longer? Like half way between your thighs and knees, then youll be good.

But other than that, you look amazing!:hello:

14. maybe i worded that incorrectly, but i still think it makes sense. I was basically saying you were a 6-7/10. as for formal, i doubt it will really matter. and what i meant by the boner thing; ehhh fuck it i can't explain

15. #16 DV, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
    I would try to find a good strapless bra. The top drowns your shape out a bit.
    Maybe like one of those thin shape things to tone up your mid section. That
    could be from the way the fabric sits on your shape though...if it was a bit
    longer, it would flatten out that mid section puffiness so it's not as noticeable
    when it goes from waist to hip.
    Get maybe a bracelet, necklace...nothing too gaudy or big. But that's me,
    I'm the ultimate perfectionist at prom.

Ha I think it's cute. Oh and the girl...she'll dig it.
    Other than that...va va voom. :)

16. #17 OhMyKush, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
    Its a cute dress!
    But to answer your question...compared to an evening gown, its not very formal.

Listen to this person...take the advice above and it'll add something extra to your outfit! :D

17. I like it but it's mega short for prom.

You may show your vagina if you dance.;)

18. #19 pualathekoala, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
    i have one and im wearing it in the pic, except its one of those that has a sticky thing (so it sticks to your skin) and i didnt wanna put the adhesive on my skin yet (I dont wanna wear it out. naw mean?)

the pufiness is more of a problem of me losing weight and having a better posture. im on a diet right now and im going to a program where ill be hiking all the time in the spring, so i should be in shape by the time prom gets here. ill just remember to have good posture the whole time idk. lol. ill probably go get it tailored though. the top is a bit loose and it could use an inch or two on the bottom. i kind of also want to put straps on it.. idk

and yeah, i do need acessories, ill work on those before prom. ill probably just wear some of my moms jewelery. i also have this really cute green necklace that would probably look good. oh, and ill have my nose piercing by then :D i might have my nipples done too (but probably not)

what kind of shoes should i wear? the ones that i have (i feel) are a bit informal.

19. Ha I hate those adhesive bras, at least with me, they never stay, I would
    get a back up just in case or extra sticky tape. Then you got the figure down,
    having time to work out and tone up will make you so beautiful!! Sounds like
    you got a plan and that's great.

I would maybe where some nice flats, or kitten heels. But that's my personal style, I don't like towering over people, I feel weird. Ha, but if you like heels, a nice black strap stiletto would be very sexy. Or if you wanted to pop your
    accessories, try to find a pair of shoes with accent colors of your jewelry.