Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to use my girl's clean pee for a test!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by greenmama, Jan 27, 2009.

1. #21 flowerchild, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009

I was worried about this too- turned out great though-
    all i did was unwrap it, (i may have squished it around a couple times unintentionally but that was it)

I'm pretty sure anything between 90-100 is acceptable.
    Plus, it will lose a few degrees once you unwrap it from the hot hands or thermacare patches and probably a couple more when you're actually pouring it in the cup.

you'll be fine! it worked %100 for the girl that told me how to do it (drug tested for a job at a HOSPITAL) and it worked %100 for me.

so you should be cool! good luck, lady :smoke:

i have two problems with this-

1. OUCH A FILM CANISTER IN MY COOCH
    2. if you are talking about those small little black things that hold film, i can't really see that being enough pee, or even close to enough
    3. WHY ALUMINUM FOIL OUCH!!!
    5. and if they are watching you, they're listening for the sound of urination, and piss dribbling out of a little plastic bottle isn't gonna cut it

did i say two problems? i meant five... :laughing:

2. my friends done it before. same exact way. should work if you get in there fast enough after she pees so its still warm

3. ROFL
    :hello:hooray for good weed

4. Thanks alot for everyones input! I'll try to chill out on this whole thing:smoke:

5. so with these tests, female urine can be substituted for male urine?

6. :smoke:i heard the abswer to that is no but i don't know...there's the synthetic urine u can buy too tho

7. I bet it might work if you snuck in just a smal amount of bleach, actually pee in the cup but pour the little bit of bleach in and it will ruin the results, and you wont have to worry about temp or gendr of the pee or the wrong noise its making...

just an idea

8. i heard synthetic urine didnt work but ive never tried it. i just get a friends piss and put it in a visene bottle and lean on it to make it warm. then I put it in between my boxers and pants waistline and when i piss i put the bottle through the boxer pee-hole and pour it into the cup. Flawless.