Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to use a vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Soapsalesmen, Aug 18, 2011.

1. But...
    Before i go out and spend a good chunk of cash of a good vape i was wondering if some blades could help answer a couple of my questions.

1. My buddy whos been smoking for longer then me told me that vapes are alright but it wont feel like a bong load to the face kind of high.

2. I also dont know how much i would have to use and if i would have to use even more cause its not as powerful?

I was also thinking of buying the Iolite just for the sneakyness of it, I heard it was pretty good as well.

2. Your friend is right, the high isnt the same. Some say its better, i just say its different. I like it, but that doesnt mean i dont still love to rip my bong.

I would definitely advise trying it before buying one, if you dont like the high then theres no point spending money on it... if you do like the high then i'd say get one, its healthier, it helps conserve, and the high is a lot more uplifting and clear.

3. If you like your high to slap you in the face like I do, then a vape isn't for you. Bongs give you the best high in my opinion.

4. I have to agree, but i do still love vape high. its a nice change once in a while haha and if i have to go out/dont want to get burnt out it works well.

I like having both :D