I want to thank everybody

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by macfuzzy, Oct 22, 2012.

1. I learnd alot and thanks to all the stickys an all the question an the search button i have grown 4 nice plants from bag seed Grasscity yall are the shit i will post pics soon

• Like Like x 1
  2. There is a huge amount of information available here...most questions have already been asked and answered...nice to see someone make proper use of it...:cool:

Props to you macfuzzy...looking forward to pics...:)

3. ForumRunner_20121022_113315.png

ForumRunner_20121022_113339.png

ForumRunner_20121022_113404.png

ForumRunner_20121022_113423.png

ForumRunner_20121022_113453.png
    BTW 11 is my shoe size

ForumRunner_20121022_113537.png

4. [​IMG]

Nice...:)

How are the hairs? They still look a touch white to me...could just be my old man eyes though...just curious...

Had a chance to try a sample yet?

5. Beautiful.

6. Congrats! I have to say that they look premature to me....I think they could have gone for another 2-3 weeks to fatten up and ripen.

7. Great grow man, I'm impressed. What did you grow them under?

8. The pics are random at diffrent stages of the plant life. I used t5s in a grow box that i made for veg stage and a 1000 watt hps

9. great first grow! as others have stated, what you cut off is definitely premature (idk if the plants are still going or not, if so, wait longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

fuckin A though, you should be proud of growing buds that size on your first try from bagseed. fuckin A.

10. Great job with your first grow, man! Definitely a few weeks premature at the chop, but I bet you were getting eager towards the end there... it will be easier to hold off next time around and you'll quickly start to learn what to look for, especially with how well you did this first run. :)

11. Welcome to the city!! That's impressive, you should be proud. +rep for this lady :smoke:

12. I agree, those look awesome, not just for bagseed.
    but sadly you harvested way early, could have probably gotten at least like 40% more in terms of weight and potency with 3-4 weeks longer. personally I wouldnt harvest anything with more than 10% white pistils as long as Im not forced to, as white pistils are a definitive sign that the buds they belong to are still growing.