Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to take a drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaN Th3 WeeD, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Ok i have a feeling my mom knows i smoke. Im quite new to it and ive been only getting high on weekends. Ive stoped smoking for 3 weeks now. I want my mom to go buy a drug test so that i can test myself and show her i dont smoke. Is three weeks enough time to get thc out of my system ?

2. wouldnt getting a test in the first place look really suspicious?

3. Well if i ask her to drug test me and it turns out i passed the test, she will then believe me when i say i dont smoke weed.

4. This is true, it will raise suspicions. But you could just say "mom I have a feeling you think Im smoking pot, I want you to test me. Just make sure you take an at home test first and pass it twice (to make sure the test was not wrong) to be safe you will pass. But, also, it may not help because if I was an anti weed parent, and one of my kids asked me to test them, I would guess they knew they were clean by the time they asked. If you decide to go ahead, dont let her know you bought a test already, so throw away the test kit you bought and have her buy an entirely new one.

5. I remember when i was a sophomore I had a drug test at the doctor the next day and I smoked the day before this night. I ound a home drug test and i used it and it tested positive for THC, the next day like 12 hours later I took one from the doc and it came back negative

6. Yeah from your moms point of view it would seem kinda weird that you're offering to take a drug test.

Kind of like how when people lie they often tell a huge elaborate story full of details, but if that story were the truth, they wouldn't be so worried about making sure the other person knows every detail.

It's like you're afraid of your mom thinking you smoke weed. If you were truly clean you would let your mom be suspicious all she wants because it would be impossible to get caught smoking if you don't smoke.

7. One possible way to get around it so admit previous guilt, at least if your mom won't completely freak out about it. Tell her you think she thinks you smoked pot, and then tell her that you tried it a couple of times but quit. Then say you're sorry, and then volunteer the drug test. If your mom is anything like mine, she'll believe you and won't take you up on the offer for a DT.

8. Most places like a Walgreen's will have home drug tests you can buy and use whenever you want.

When my mom was getting on my case I volunteered to take one and she never took me up on it.

9. I am not sure three weeks is enough, but instead of asking your mom about it, why dont you "act" stoned in front of her... But make sure its like at least a month. Or if she asks you if you smoke pot, act all ballistic and start saying you dont trust your own son blah blah blah...

10. what the fuck are you talking about? Just toke up and if she asks you about it, just say no.

11. You are paranoid as fuck. If you can't handle your shit like the rest of us then stop smoking.

If I had a kid and they came up and asked me to test them for drugs I would immediately suspect that they are doing drugs, and that they may be trying some retarded elaborate scheme to make me think they're not.

Christ man, your whole plan fucking blows.

12. Pretty much this

13. Well ill be a little more civil with this.

Why do you think, that she thinks you smoke?

Has she told you?

if she hasn't then chill.

if she has, then I would wait for it to come up. or maybe try to prepare a situation where it would come up.

While other people are saying you're paranoid, I understand where you're coming from. People that don't simply use their parents as banks, that they avoid any other time wouldn't understand. But there's a certain vibe in the air when you can tell a parent doesn't fully trust you.

14. whoa man chill out no need to get all angry
    sure he is being paranoid but it sounds like right now your fine maybing it would be smart to stop smoking for a few more weeks or however long and see if she is still suspicous
    just smoke out side and hide everyhting really well

15. wow holy shit..... this is how the average newbie thinks. First thing that is the stupidest fucking idea i've heard today. Dont tell your parents to drug test you, she probably doesn't have a fucking clue your smoking weed YOUR JUST PARANOID. Also what are you going to gain if she knows you smoke and you prove to her your not? I mean is she doing anything to you???? Like grounding you, wanting to send you to rehab, kicking you out of the house, ect. THE ANSWER IS NO. chill the fuck out dude just bring up the topic about smoking pot, tell her you tried it a few times, ask her if shes ever tried it this is really what parents want, to be open with their kids. Also your mom might be a pot smoker as well you never know. As for the 3 weeks no shit your going to pass a drug test, especially if you only smoke on weekends. Just chill the fuck out man and stop worrying. And another thing is if you were 18 why would you give a fuck if your parents knew if you smoke or not? I would just straight up tell her you smoke weed, what do you have to lose?

16. jeez stop yelling at him

17. no obviously you quite for the test if you are offering one you stupid fuck. Im sorry just chill god damn SHE DOESN'T KNOW!!!!!!