Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to smoke but

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 956stephanie, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Ive been smoking since age15 now freshly 22

Ive smoked everyday since 17 for sure and just recently started getting panic attacks.
    Im over the panic attacks and I want to smoke again but I juat got over it.
    I dont want to smoke and feel death because
    i appreciate smoking and the calmness it gave me
    i hate life sober and weed is like my world.

To look at my pieces and not being able to smoke
    makea me sad. will I ever get to enjoy it again
    even if my mindset is ready or is my body still
    in reversal mode?

This happened to 3 of my friends one smokes happily after three weeks of not smoking
    Im just scared of the panic attacks one hit at least
    shouldnt completely fuck me right?
    Someone help me out AND NO IM NOT beiing retarded weed does turn on you eventually I just want to know
    when I can smoke normally like I use to

2. Take it at an easy pace. Take one hit and chill. Take another and chill. Repeat until you feel comfortable and satisfied. No need to smoke a whole joint in a minute! If needed take a week break.

3. Also do you think it could be the strain that you had a panic attack to?

4. Thanks so I should be fine right ive gone two weeks clean

5. Your getting to high and thinking to much. Take one Rip and be occupied and you will be good you won't panic if your not worried about it

6. I've never had a panic attack cause of weed so I don't know what causes it but I have gotten a friend high who suffered a terrible one and now never she smokes again but we smoked way too much in one sitting that caused it. She wasn't use to it. Panic attacks are more mental than anything and don't really signify that anything is wrong with you. Maybe you've just smoked way too much and caused your heart rate to elevate too much thus causing the panic attack.

I say smoke a little bit, just enough to feel a good high. Make sure its a strong indica to help relax you. Don't smoke too much, if you smoke a little and still have panic attacks you may need to stop.

also smoke where you feel comfortable and jam out with the some music.

7. that is not healthy man, you shouldn't feel so strongly about getting high, its just not good.

I think you need a long t-break to appreciate the sober life.

8. Thats the thing it just started happening I never
    knew it could happen

9. Yeah youre probably right I just
    enjoyed life and thought things through
    when I was high.

Maybe sober life cant be that bad its just random
    and fast sometimes

10. Smoke in a friendly environment and put some music on it really calms you down.