i want to sex my plant but?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by homegrown998, May 12, 2008.

1. its not growing right, dew to the big ass leaves the branches had to grow out and up to reach the light so its low in the middle and one branch sticks up about 6 1/2 inches at the top the other one is 4 inches even with the middle you just have to see it, sorry i dont have a camera.but i just fed a water soluble 20-20-20 about 4 days ago at 1/4 strength. the plant is now a month old in pro mix and 4 26 watt 6500k cfls for light. should i wait untill the plant evens itself out before sexing it or could i do it now? i hope somebody stade with me here:smoking:

2. It will still grow after sexing, so I don't see the problem.

24hours of darkness then a 12/12 cycle.

-C

3. You could cut a branch off and clone it then place the clone under 12/12 lighting to find out what the sex is of the plant without changing its light cycle.

4. It wouldn't hurt to try them out. Those will give you some red/orange spectrum that your 6500s will not. 130 total watts is not much though for growing dense buds. I would recommend looking into HPS lighting...You'll be glad you did, a bit more expensive but they pay for themselves. Good Luck