Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to practice!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shankmasterflex, Apr 28, 2009.

1. What's up guys?

So i've been smokin for a while, but usually other guys roll the joints/blunts in my circles. i've always had a piece so i feel like i've missed out on the whole rolling thing.

My questions is, now that i have papers (zig zag king size baby =D ), what can i practice rolling with? Meaning, i can't use my weed cause it smells up the place, and i'd rather not buy cigarettes/rolling tobacco cause that would probably smell too.

I don't plan on smoking the joint, i just wanna roll up 2 or 3 so i don't blow it when i'm with my friends. thanks guys.

2. You can basically try anything leafy, really. Just tear it up, as you would weed/tobacco, and then try and roll it. Maybe some sort of cooking herb would work. Oregano, sage, something like that maybe?

Maybe even loose leaf tea might work.

3. Tobacco?

You can always rip apart a j to get the tobacco back.

4. Green tea. I was gonna say underage but I saw you said you had a piece so lol.

5. hahaha nah man it's all good i got that undercontrol

the point is not that im worried about wasting the tobacco. it's the smell. i'd rather use something more aromatic than tobacco, especially since i dont smoke tobacco and would rather not smell like it.

6. You have a piece. That defeats the entire point of rolling. You now have something that you can smoke out of that will not waste your weed and you can use over and over and over.

7. anything with weed consistency? and why did you get the king size zags? you can fit up to almost 3 grams in a regular paper..

8. I have a collection of pipes in all shapes, sizes, and types. But I still love a good J or blunt now and then. Plus you can't eat a pipe if you're outside and you get caught.

As far as the OP, you can roll pretty much anything. I like the tea idea though.

9. 3 grams in a regular pape? You're crazy bro.

And to the OP... juss roll with some weed guy, you're not going to light it so don't worry, you should only take like 1-2 minutes to do a roll, so like 5 or 6 times that, you'll only be using like 15 minutes, shouldn't bait yourself out too much.

10. Got a pencil sharpener? I learned by taking the little wood shavings out and rolling them with a gum wrapper :)

11. buy a box of tops tobacco, you get 30 papers with it i think, costs less then $5 a pack

12. yeah just do it with tobacco. i dont really understand why you think it will smell. you arent burning it. i roll cigs in my dorm room all the time and my roommate doesnt notice. any smell that comes off of un-burnt tobacco will be gone as soon as you put it away

13. just buy a swisher or something, the tobacco won't smell at all

14. Having a piece doesn't mean you're not underage. =p Anyone can find an 18 year old to walk into a head shop with.

15. Parsley.

If you're learning I would've gotten Kut Korners, not King lmao.

16. tea
    thats what i used to learn
    :D

17. #18 thexnobody, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    here's a secret most people don't realize: it doesn't take much skill to roll a swisher. as long as you have a fresh cigar, gut and empty it, stick your mix in, put it back together and just push, and the thing will pretty much roll itself back, lick and you have a nice blunt.

and you should never just practice rolling with bud, with how much you have to touch the bud just rolling it once...

18. I fit two grams in a reg. zigzag white on a regular basis...theres room for more in there too...Using a good grinder helps alot though....and no, Im not crazy, bro..

19. Dude the guy that said an electric pencil sharpener shavings would work the best...and so I looked at it and come 2 think about it it would work pretty good...

Its similar to finely grined weed