Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to open a Dispensary

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by PriMo XVII, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, so right now I am 18, a sophomore in college in Texas, and I want to open a Medical Marijuana Dispensary. Obviously, I would have to move to a state that would allow that to happen, so probably California since there are a lot of patients there and it's a cool state. Owning a dispensary would quite possibly be the best job ever.

How would I go about doing this?

2. Ya beat me to it, Russy! (Primo, read the stickies! Expect this thread to be closed :p )

Granny

3. My bad, I thought that the bold ones were the only stickied threads, I didn't see the non-bold ones.

4. Yeah, please review the stickies, bold or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.