I want to make a whip for my MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Andrewyd4038, Oct 27, 2011.

1. I am looking to make a whip attachment for my MFLB. does anybody have any experience in doing this? Size of hose? Did you use the glass mouthpiece? Can you use the whip to attach it to a bong?

2. I bought one with mine and I really am not a fan. You can't tell how how to trench is getting, and I don't feel like I get as high, as when I just hit it from the box.

3. yeah i would think the whip would not be a great idea.. personally i don't even like using the stem... i hit mine "native" as they would call it.. or stemless

4. If im at home I use the stem. If I'm out I go all natural.

5. I use a whip to my bong. Just used my old DBV whip, attached to the MFLB mouthpiece, then attached to an 18.8mm vape-bong slide. Works fantastic! I get thick, thick hits through my pieces, and I can see the vapor coming through my vape-slide's dome, and down my fixed stem.

Posted a picture in the MFLB Appreciation thread, if you wanna see it. Looking to throw up a milk soon.

6. I have a whip I never use, if I can find it, and if you are interested, I will sell it for a couple bucks below blisssvile pricing.

its pretty brand new, used it for 2-3 hits and said it wasnt for me.

I think it is a 3 footer. without the stems

7. Im with you. the only benefit I gained from buying a whip from blissville is the short stem that come with the whip.

I prefer to hit native, but if I need to share, I prefer using it with a stem. its easier for the noobs.