I want to know everything.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sploojum, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Granny this thread is for you.

I have plenty of knowledge in Marijuana, however I don't know all of the scientific background that involves MJ. I want to know everything, tell me everything that hasn't already been mentioned, just off the top of your head.

I want to be able to have political debates with people but I need to know the facts, I have watched some videos in my time but I still don't understand, and looking up a lot of this is confusing.

I understand cannabinoids and cannabinoid receptors, but I still don't understand the relation with fats or something? Just something I'd heard...

Basically, just explain the process the smoke goes through upon inhalation please. Thanks Blades.

Peace :smoke:

2. Maybe you should try to understand the basics of how our receptors work. I think understanding the basics, like how maybe understanding how plants functions might give you a better understanding how Marijuana grows.

Baby steps dude!

3. Trust me man I've been making my baby steps hahaha and I for sure know more than any of my buddies around here but I often feel outdone on here and whenever I get in an argument with a family member or friend about it I'm not always completely confident with my information.

I want to be prepared for any situation I get in, you know? Like a weed expert. I know if somebody lays it out for me I will understand it all.

Thanks again though, I'll look some of that up.

4. Are you training to become Gramps?

5. I wouldn't doubt it honestly, if they produced it in even near the quantity they grow tobacco, it could be near this price.

That terpene stuff was interesting actually, I want to know more haha.

:smoke:

6. haha yep. well idk, im not the cannabis expert but i know my fair share id say.

7. I have read for hours on Wikipedia and it is all bullshit written by college students and people who think they are smarter than they are so it is written like a fucking novel and you can't understand most of the sentences without getting a headache.

For example...

This would make some sense if I understood what half those words meant.

So basically I'm lazy and want more educated people to tell me everything :smoke:

8. lol never go on wiki for valid research

9. Where's Granny?

10. Read a horticulture book if youre serious because the sentence you quoted was pretty basic stuff about basic plant types and parts of flowers

11. Not gonna lie, and not trying to be arrogant, but that isn't that hard to understand. You have to understand how science is really written out, and that science builds upon itself. You gotta learn the basics, then use the basics to work you're way into the middle, then advanced, ect, ect.

If you're reading something and don't understand it, then look up the phrase you don't understand. Much like if you were reading and didn't know the definition of a word, you'd look up the definition.

Like it was said before, start looking into some basic plant material and basic chemistry and biology knowledge first, then work you're way up. There is a lot of science behind marijuana that is still widely unknown, we can't do research on it due to it's schedule status.