I want to hook up with an older woman

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mark1090, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Hi all -

I have a thing for older women (Im 22). A lot of times at the gas station or the grocery store there are a lot of older women who are attractive. Sometimes much older.

A few of them have began small talk with me, but nothing beyond that. I've never started the conversation.

I'm sure this is probably very unrealistic, but I want to go home with 1 of them them/take them home and hook up with them. I don't know what the appeal is, I just do.

And its only older women. Maybe I think they don't get much sex or something.

Anyone have any experiences/suggestions? I almost made a comment to an older woman about her ass one time, but I chickened out.

Sometimes I can can get to friendly banter, any suggestions on how to advance from there?

Its kinda hard to start a convo at a Walmart LOL, much easier at a bar. Any ideas?

I'm probably crazy, but I thought Id post this anyways.

2. Go to a cougar bar. They have them all over the place in FL not sure where you live though.

3. Welcome to grasscity, you know this is a weed forum right? j/p goodluck on your search, I've fucked older women before, but nothing straight up milf or cougar status.

4. Yeah, I know its a weed forum. :)

5. go to a classy bar.
    approach cougar.
    ????
    profit.

6. Horny Moms, Milfs, Cougars are all over the place hunting for young men to train, and use. it's by far the easiest type of pussy to find, cause most are in it for the sex, not for the relationships.

7. Dude I never had the balls to walk up to an older woman. I mean other chicks yeah but never cougar status. I'm afraid they might just shoot me with a 22 they have in their purse. Lol

8. Just say, Hey, wanna get together for a glass of Wine? Wine is code for let's Fuck if she accepts offer. when finished with the first bottle, it's time to go to school.

9. Don't be tardy bitches!!

10. How do I starta convo in like a grocery store or Walmart tho? There are some hotties there for sure.

11. I love them too my man. We have plenty a cougar bar here in vansterdam

12. Walk up to the first Hottie ya see, and say this, "Does This Cock make me look Fat?"

13. yea man tell me about it, I came so close one time on vacation.

I was chillin with some people i just met and me and some kid were going to the bar to pick the drinks for the ladies and there is this milf there. I am 18 and the bartender asks for my ID (my vacation was at the Domonican Republic) and so i show it to him and since i was drunk i say some shit about how im 18 and the milf and I start talking and then she buys me a drink and invites me to her room, but I felt to awkward to do it because i was getting drinks for the girls we were hangin with and i couldn't just leave them...One day my time will come with an older woman lol

14. <----banged his ex's mom she was 38 I was 18. Lotsa fun

15. these young girls are too into mind games and shyt, but the older ladies are all about pleasure. They know what they want.

16. #16 Alrex, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yep

Cougars know what they want and get straight to the point. A nice crazy fucking. And it doesn't involve you buying them alcohol.

There was one I met at a bar/restaurant called the sandbar located on Granville island in vancouver Bc.

She bought me a beer, invited me over to her place. We fucked and I stayed the night, and then she ordered pizza for us.

In the morning we fucked again, she made me an egg omelet, I kissed her goodbye and she called me a cab charging it to her credit card which ended up to be just under 50ish from her house to mine

17. Just walk up to the bar close to your prey...and slip a pack of ZigZag's next to your drink , she'll get the message

18. bold dado, very bold.